Honey I've shrunk.... Brochmor!

Brochmor.... keep it up hun.... you`ll be a skinny minny in no time :) xxx

Well, I started work in a popular sandwich shop today ;) suprisingly untempted by all the yummy food, but I think this will be great when I start refeeding as it will be really easy for me to grab a salad on my dinner =D xxx

Wow I admire your resolve and willpower to work there in the 1st place!! S0 well done brochmor !!! ;) Glad your so positive and finding solutions thats the job hun XXX

Okay so.... lost another 2lbs this week, and started refeed today earlier than I first planned as have been invited on a christmas do on saturday and wanted to be further along in my refeed so that I can eat some carbs! Going to weigh every day now to keep a close eye on my weight to make sure it stays down and hopefully might even lose another few pounds!! Stepping up my workouts in the gym to one and a half hours instead of one to compensate for the extra calories,, wish me luck people!! Then back on in January to lose the final 2 stone and a bit I want to lose =D xxx

You seem to have it all planned and good for you .. i sense determination to succeed and i've no doubt you will.

Good luck hun, you can do it :) xx

Im back on 100% today after a long christmas of drink and good food, managed to keep the damage to 3lbs though which I am pleased about! =D So now its back on the shakes, back to the gym and onwards with the weightloss! Anyone else back on after a break at xmas?? =D xxx

Back