How Far Are You From Goal?

Hi,

I only joined this group a couple of days ago , but thought I would post anyway.

I am 5ft 4in and weighed 15stone 8.5lbs, I am currently in maintenance week 10 with LL and weigh 9stone 4lbs.

It took me 20 weeks to lose the 6 stone and the other few pounds in Maintenance.

Rita

Hi I joined the site 6 weeks ago and so far have lost 37lbs on CD. I am so far off my goal it just isn't funny... ultimate goal is to be about 10st (140lbs)... to get there I needed to lose in total 186lbs so... I have still got 150 odd lbs to go! My real goal is to just get through each day without cheating. I have to do it this time! I have no idea what weight I should expect to be and in what time frame but have heard that 1 stone a month is about right.. if so then I should hopefully be at goal by this time next year!

I started LL on 3rd August and now only have 2lbs to lose :D

I still find it hard to believe i'm this close, i've never suceeded at a diet before.

Tell me about it!!! 2lbs for me too, although hopefully the scales will say tomorrow that I will have done it!!!

11st is my goal on SS and then 4lbs whilst up through the stages, I want to maintain at around 10st 10lbs for ever!!!!

:) hi my storie is similar to yours , put in weigth years after years im 43 y and no more stones for my next birthday !

i did started my diet in 15th september at 21 stones , now at this day 24 th november i am at 17 stones ( loose 4 stones ) im on CD and really happy to see the result yet.

my councellor is really fantastic !! good help from him.

to everyone in a diet doesnt matter how many stones to loose good luck to you !!;)

see day after day and month after month...

I have just 4 lbs to lose before I get to my goal of 10 st 6 lbs - although I may decide to continue until I get to 10 stone when I get there :rolleyes:

I started CD on 24th February and have lost 8 stone in 9 months. I reached my BMI 25 (11 stone) a few weeks ago, and since then moved up to the 790 plan to lose the last few lbs.

This is the only diet that's ever worked for me in over 30 years of trying to lose weight. Good innit? ;) :)

2 1/2 stone lost (well just 1lb under!) and 2 1/2 stone to go... to my original goal anyway.. but I think i may change this and go for another 3 stone to lose.... thats the plan at the moment anyway, while i'm feeling the diet is so easy... but it could change in a few weeks if i start to miss food!

11 stone is my original goal...

I would like to lose at least another 2 stone - which would take me to where I was when I came off CD last February at 11.3. I was a size 12/14 then - but think I would be sensible to go down another stone - as know how easily I put the weight on.

So 3 stone away from goal!!!

I am a very long way from goal! :(

I will get there though :)

Think I'm about 6 stones away from a healthy BMI - I've lost 4 stones so not half way yet but I'll get there

hi Everone - I started on Monday and I'm finding it really hard - I have just come back from being weighed (as i can't make Monday)and I have only lost 3lb I am gutted because i thought I would have lost around 5lb - I know it hasn't been a week yet but i jus cannot see me ever getting to goal - I don't know how much I weigh because I asked my councellor not to tell me but when I was at WW two months ago i was 13st and know i have put more on - i'm only 5ft so i'm looking to lose around 5st or there abouts i'm quite broad so 5st may be too much but we'll see - if i ever get there

Feeling very sorrry for myself

You re all very inspirational and I read the posts everyday

Nicola xxx :)

I started CD 14 weeks ago today having just piled on an extra stone in a couple of months while my mum was seriously ill. I had already put on 3 stone in 3 stressful years. My body felt so alien and my eating was getting more and more out of control, I was laying awake at night worrying about it. I new I couldn't manage a healthy eating plan and had always been better at stricter diets I remembered hearing about the Cambridge Diet and thought I'd look it up on the internet. I phoned to speak to a local counsellor and started the same day. It changed my life immediately I started at 15 stone 7lb I am now 12 stone 2lb. I only initially hoped to get to around 12 stone but soon realised I can get to the weight I used to be when I felt fit and healthy. 10 stone 7lb so I am 1stone 9lb from goal now. As I am 5 ft 9 and medium frame my goal is a healthy BMI of 22 which I believe I can achieve now and maintain but would have thought unbelieveable 14 weeks ago.

Dizzy x

Thought I'd update this. I had good weeks and difficult weeks since I wrote the above.

I am now 11 stone 3lb and BMI 23 so getting closer to my goal now. Which finally feels in sight!!!

Dizzy x

dizzy ....you have had a journey and a half ...well done x

... I have 98 arduous Ib's to go.:mad: :eek: :(

Hi,I have just about a stone left to go.I can't wait to get to goal.All of you really inspire me and i'm hooked on this site.:D

Found this site yesterday, am well and truly hooked!

i started at 16st 6lb ish...jumped off the scales so i fast as i was scared...was the heaviest i'd ever been!!

currently 12st 10lb.....goal about 11st....but will know definately when i get there!

Found this site yesterday, am well and truly hooked!

i started at 16st 6lb ish...jumped off the scales so i fast as i was scared...was the heaviest i'd ever been!!

currently 12st 10lb.....goal about 11st....but will know definately when i get there!

WOW - Yo've done really well.

Keep smiling - you deserve it.

Back