How fast did I walk???!

See user cp at the top of this window?

Click there and then click Edit avatar and upload it there :)

Ah.... ok thanks hun! You've been a busy girl this morning replying to all those threads! Lol! All I can see is your name, one after the other!!! :) xxxx

Lol I know!! haha!!

Im lying in bed and im trying to think of something to do today and this is passing the time rightly :) lol

I know what u mean! Can't believe it's 11 o'clock already and I've done nothing but chat here! :)
The weather isn't inviting me to go out today! lol!

Nope is raining here too!! lol

It makes me want to cuddle up with some one and not do anything! But ive no one to cuddle up too :( lol!

So im on here chatting to everyone :) lol!

Are your parents originally from Dublin and moved up here? or did you grow up here and move down there?

(does that even make sense?) lol

Me neither! :( Just me and my laptop in bed! Ha ha!
My mums from Bessbrook and my dads from Dublin. So they were living in Dublin until three yrs ago when my dad retired and they moved up north to my mums original home.... does that make sense??! My dad loves it here, but my mum misses the buzz of the big city! Lol!

Awww I can see your wee puppy :)

Aww were a right pair of loners eh? lol I have a spare teddy if you want it! lol

Yep that makes sense!!
Its funny how they kinda switched roles, your dad from Dublin loves it in Bessbrook and your mum from bessbrook misses Dublin lol!!

I would like to live in the country side that is only like 20- 30 minutes drive from the city you know? xxx

Awww... a spare teddy!!! :)
Yeah, I know it's strange how they like different places to where they grew up! I guess I'm the same too!! lol!
We're lucky here, it's only an hr to Dublin and 40mins to Belfast! If you're driving fast like I do!!! Tut tut!
Do u go to Belfast much? xxx

Lol yup! im a bit of a speed demon myself..

Yeah I work n Belfast, And go there for shopping and stuff (sooo much better than Bangor for shopping)

And Bangor Nightlife is crap, so normally head to Belfast aswell!

What about you?

Any exercise is fantastic.. remember when I started the diet in Jan.. I did one mile walk a day home from work.. Then feb I started going to gym.. March I did first jog outside and could only manage a mile without stopping.. yesterday morning I ran 9.5 miles in my training for half marathon end of sept!! out of little seeds grows great oaks so well done on starting, keep it going and you'll build fitness and confidence :)

Words of wisdom from Ollie! lol!!!
But yeah you are right build it up slowly and soon I'll be running marathons!! :)
I'm already thinking of doing the womens mini marathon, but it's not till nxt May/June! lol!
xxx

hehe, i can be very wise and masterful when hungover!!

but yea, have a target, write it down, once its on paper its always there and u can't ignore it!

I don't go to Belfast much myself, it's a nice city and has good shopping. I don't really know anyone there either! :( I have a few cousins who live in Glengormley but haven't seen them for yrs! I have heard it has a great nightlife! xxx

Last night started vodka coke zero -50 cals, vodka soda and lime - bout 60 cals, and vodka cranberry juice - not sure, think 80ish cals..

just stay away from anything high in cals, beer being the biggest culprit!

Hmmm... so it looks like vodka's the way forward! Well it was beer that piled on the weight for me so it's best avoided!! :(
Thanks Ollie! x

yep me too but happy i dont drink it anymore.. was never a huge fan of it anyway so losing ths weight is a good excuse to just drink vodka!

Oooohhh! I'm a big fan of beer! At the moment I can't drink much of anything alcoholic as my body is still getting used to it! Which isn't a bad thing really, I just have to take it easy!

Back