how many of us find evenings the worst ?

Karion Dieting - That is a very good idea thanks sweetie!! I am much the same - late to bed and early rising....I just cannot sleep before 12!!
I do feel that things need to change for me to be able to get to where I need to be in my life...so one thing at a time is a good place to start I suppose!! I have been back on it one whole day so far and feel really positive as I am sure everyone else is feeling too x

Love cat x

I usually go to bet at about 2:00am, and get up about 6:00am. Been like that since first son was born 19 years ago. Before then, I was a regular 7 hours a day sleeper:confused:
I have been back on it one whole day so far and feel really positive

Well done cat.:cool: Hang on in there and keep that positive head firmly in place.

I might get into a decent sleep pattern for the first time ever....

Fingers crossed for you there :)

You're going to be at goal before you know it. Try so hard not to fall! This is your golden time. The first time is usually the easiest. Enjoy it and watch those pounds melt :)

Fingers crossed for you there :)

You're going to be at goal before you know it. Try so hard not to fall! This is your golden time. The first time is usually the easiest. Enjoy it and watch those pounds melt :)

Oh thanks honey! I just wish I could say that it is the first time for me, but it isn't :( I suppose I should be looking and feeling positive about the fact that I am actually doing something about it and now I have the added incentive that I have to walk 26.2 miles in 4 months time. I simply have to do it to finally complete something by the time I am 26!! I am so excited to be achieving something it is weird really x

Thanks for your support honey xx :D
Tatty x

Whoops sorry. Didn't remember seeing that you have done it before. Nevertheless, restarts can work. I've done them myself a couple of times. Just not always easier.
now I have the added incentive that I have to walk 26.2 miles in 4 months time. I simply have to do it to finally complete something by the time I am 26!!

well there you go, got no choice in the matter. Excellent :D :D

Actually...I shouldn't say that. Strictly speaking it's all about choice isn't it. You chose to lose weight or not. You chose to pick what you should and not lose weight, or you chose to stick to it and lose it.

Easy peasy eh. Okay...not quite that easy;)

Actually...I shouldn't say that. Strictly speaking it's all about choice isn't it. You chose to lose weight or not. You chose to pick what you should and not lose weight, or you chose to stick to it and lose it.

Easy peasy eh. Okay...not quite that easy;)

Aah but that is the thing chick, it really is that easy ;) or straightforward....just as long as I understand what I am aiming to achieve, then I am onto a winner really x I have never had anything to properly aim for before, so at least I have that extra motivation now. I then have the New York Marathon to train for after the Moonwalk, but one thing at a time eh?!

Thanks babe! By the way congrats on your goal - you must be proper chuffed with yourself!! :D

I really had better go to sleep now :D
Nite
Tatty x

Night night Tatty:) Nice speaking with you

my worry is weekends.

They used to start with a friday night treat for 'working so hard' during the week, then saturday was my chill (eat and drink lots' day with the excitement of food shopping, sunday - just plain boring

but during the week ............. normally can/could control

should be fun weekend after next !!!! so perhaps will try and set a record for number of consequitive hours on forum or something

strength to our resolve and coping strategies (essential I would have thought)

cheers

Mindless

Back