How often do you drop a dress size?

I'm about 1.5st a dress size :( If really unlucky, closer to 2st.

What's your height ? (Sorry if its listed at the side, I can't see on my iPod)
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

5ft 8.5in. So i'm pretty tall, which I guess doesn't help :(

Actually the fact that you're tall - in smaller weight ranges this will make much more of a difference than on someone short (like me). Think about your general surface area - the more weight+height - the thinner spread a stone of fat is - so right now you're finding that nearly 2 stone loss is needed to drop a dress size, As you go on the difference will be smaller.

As for height being an advantage - BMI 25 for me is at about 10 stone. For you it's at about 11 stone. You will be wearing size 10 at much higher 'weight' than me. So height is a good thing really! :D

Hahah I wish this was all right forward so we could all give each other direct answers hahha
xoxo

I am 5"4 and was 14.10 and a size 18 I'm now 13.4 and am a 16.
Hoping to get down to 12 soon and hopefully that will put me at a size 14 x

I have always been rather frustrated by the disparity between sizes depending what shop you go into... And never more so than at the moment...

ive only been doing S&S for 5 weeks, and wouldn't really have expected to see too much of a difference in dress size yet... However my jeans, which are Evans size 20 that were really tight at Christmas are now literally falling down as I walk. I'm having to constantly hitch them up. The other night (whilst at home, I hasten to add!) I tried an experiment. Walking up the stairs from the car (one flight) and into my living room my jeans were so low on my hips that I stood still, did a little wiggle and they actually dropped to the floor!

so, I went through that drawer that we all seem to have, and found two pair of jeans that were size 18. One I think from simply be, and the other from M&S and I thought taking into account the potential disaster of my size 20s that I would try them on... Neither of them would fit... Both were several inches from even being able to do them up... So exasperating....

oh well... *wanders off to find the string*

At the moment I'm just under 13.4 and I'm a 16, and I know at 12.7 I'm a comfortable 14. When I was 15.13 I was an 18/20.

I know in the 12 stone range I'm a 14 (I've never been smaller than this so can't comment on smaller sizes). 13 stone range and start of 14 stone I am a 16. And it sort if works like that for me! I am 5ft 5 btw.

How confusing!!!

Hi guys can get join in?
I'm 15 stone. I'm at that desperate point where all my super stretchy size 16s are digging in to me but so desperate to not go up a size.... Bad eh???? Lol

Hi guys can get join in?
I'm 15 stone. I'm at that desperate point where all my super stretchy size 16s are digging in to me but so desperate to not go up a size.... Bad eh???? Lol

Not bad cause you're stopping it from happening now :D
xoxo

trying.....only just beginning. its hard to start isn't it???

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

trying.....only just beginning. its hard to start isn't it???

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

I found the first 4 days the hardest really ... The rest I stopped craving and stuff
Get over the first bit you'll be fine :)
xoxo

Well keep on at me!!! I need help with this!

Back