Hugs needed

Thankyou fight the flab, teapot, nic and and!!

Thanks for hugs, day 4 still strong, nearly caved but didnt! Woop!

Love your wise words and. Thankyou very much hun x

Good for you! Keep going! :)

Woop woop! Well done you!

Well done goose you keep that strong feeling you have to keep going as we all know you can it

Yeh! Glad to hear you're feeling stronger xx

Thanks mburke, how are u honey?

Im trying to keep motivated, its difficult, also embarrassing as the weight gain has been noticeable, everyones thinking shes lost the weight now putting it all back , well i cant influence wat ppl think, thats life, just have to deal with it. Clothes feeling really tight etc.

Also bad news from hubby, we owe a lot more money to his family that i thought we did, (about 15 grand :( ) so im trying to cope with that and deal with it but its very hard. Want to turn to food but i know it will not help.

Weighed 9st 10 this morning so not bad, hoping to get back to 8st 7 again. Nearly end of week one, plan to do another 4 weeks tfr and see where that takes me. Hoping i cN do this.

Hey goose don't worry about the money you can only repay what ye can afford as for what people think take no notice remember if they are talking about u then you are very important and they have nothing good going on in there lives
As for me I really can't get in the zone with any diet at the moment. Back to the hospital on Thursday about my back as it is so bad now I am not even sleeping never mind eating right my face is all swollen but haven't gain just fluid retaining you know what I will start some day when I feel ready but right now no point

Hey goose don't worry about the money you can only repay what ye can afford as for what people think take no notice remember if they are talking about u then you are very important and they have nothing good going on in there lives
As for me I really can't get in the zone with any diet at the moment. Back to the hospital on Thursday about my back as it is so bad now I am not even sleeping never mind eating right my face is all swollen but haven't gain just fluid retaining you know what I will start some day when I feel ready but right now no point

Thanks u are right but its difficult to accept as all of these debts were created before i met him but it means were both paying the price, literally now. Trying not to think about it.

Oh no, not good about the back, if i were you, dont worry about dieting or losing weight id just concentrate on maintaining through healthy eating.

Best wishes. Really want to cave in and eat chocolate but need to be strong. Might just have an early night :(

Help I started lipotrim on the 20/01/2013 1st week lost 8 lb. 2nd week weight lost 7lb week 3 don't appear to have lost anything very disheartened when I'm sticking to it strictly and starving any tips or ideas why
madrach

Back