HWW food diary

Hi Nic, no way have you let anyone down especially me, & I was much worse and fell off the wagon way before you :(

However we are a team with similar stats and goals, and it would be great to make a fresh start together on Monday.

Sorry to hear that your son did not get the grades he hoped, and I'm happy he's still able to do his course. Exams are pressure for young people & I did not do well in school.

Enjoy the last week of the holiday :)

thanks for for the lovely message, I'm back on plan today with 5lb weight gain. No excuses had lots of major binges. I am aiming to lose it within 2 weeks. Hope u r well :)

Hey hun lovely to have you back, Imissed you :(. I lasted mch longer than usual on plan and always struggle when i'm off work (even though I had sort of gone off pkan before then). I am so grateful to you and my other friends on minis because I knew that even though I'd lost my way no-one on here would jdge me just give me the encoragement i need to carry on.

We are a team and I am gonna weigh on Sunday as well and make a new start myself.

Zachary is happy he's got into college and is looking forward to his induction day next Thursday :)

Speak soon
Love Nic xx

thanks for for the lovely message, I'm back on plan today with 5lb weight gain. No excuses had lots of major binges. I am aiming to lose it within 2 weeks. Hope u r well :)

Re-starting plan with 5lb Weight gain :(

Week 1, Day 1

B - Full fat Actimel (2pp), pear

Rice Krispies bar (2pp), fruit pot (melon, grapes, pineapple)

L - warburton thin (3pp), ham (1pp), 20g reduced cheese (1pp), 9g salad cream light (0pp)

Sour cream Pops crisps (2pp), dry basics crumpet (2pp)

D - 125g cooked rice (4pp), 150g raw weight boiled potatoes (3pp), gravy (no fat-1pp) 75g roasted chicken (3pp), 55g piri piri coleslaw (2pp), 55g sweetcorn (1pp)

Drained peaches (0pp), 70g rum/raisin ice cream (3pp), 3 Askey wafers (0pp)

sultana fingerella (1pp), new find - Madeleine with sultanas :)

26/26
5/49

Last edited:
Hey Helen welcome back hunni. I too have put weight on (4.5lbs) :( I have no excuses either and have been eating all sorts of rubbish, which only served to make me feel rubbish as well! Food looks great, sultana fingerella where did you get these from? I love madelines, especially warm yum yum xx

Hey Helen welcome back hunni. I too have put weight on (4.5lbs) :( I have no excuses either and have been eating all sorts of rubbish, which only served to make me feel rubbish as well! Food looks great, sultana fingerella where did you get these from? I love madelines, especially warm yum yum xx

Hi Nic, I'm glad we're making a fresh start :)

The sultana fingerella's are from Sainsburys, you get loads in a packet for £1.60. Just have 2 have the willpower to stop at 1 :). It's 3pp for 2.

Tuesday - Day 2

B - 0% Actimel (1pp), 1 shredded wheat (2pp), 75ml SS milk (1pp)

L - warburton thin (3pp), cheese (1pp), ham (1pp), sc light

Satsuma, pineapple

beef multipack space raiders (2pp)

dry toasted basics crumpet (2pp), drained peaches

D - 2 TV beef burgers (5pp), 150g frylight chips (3pp), WW petit pain (3pp), 55g piri piri coleslaw (2pp), salad, 16g ketchup (0pp)

drained fruit salad, 30g WW thick cream (1pp), nas jelly
sultana fingerella (1pp)

26/26
7/49

Last edited:
Hi hun how've you got on today? I haven't had space raiders for years! Love the beef ones and the pickled oniob ones as well.

I'm glad we've made a fresh start as well hunni. We can do it together :) xx

Hi hun how've you got on today? I haven't had space raiders for years! Love the beef ones and the pickled oniob ones as well.

I'm glad we've made a fresh start as well hunni. We can do it together :) xx

It's going ok thanks Nic. I snacked/binged so bad during the last 2 weeks but I'm sure the sugar cravings will go over the next few days. How have u been getting on :)?

Not doing too bad thanks hun. Think I ate enough chocolate and ice cream for everyone I know! Thought about eating orange club biscuits that someone had brought in, but didn't. I'm actually craving more savoury now, must have eaten too much sugar!

Not doing too bad thanks hun. Think I ate enough chocolate and ice cream for everyone I know! Thought about eating orange club biscuits that someone had brought in, but didn't. I'm actually craving more savoury now, must have eaten too much sugar!

I've decided sugar is a drug & should be banned lol.

I hope one day my relationship with food will be healthy, instead of yo/yo ing between binge/diet. For now it's back to 1 day @ a time.

Good luck for your restart Helen. I'm the same when not on plan, the bingeing starts all over again :rolleyes:

I've also had a gain of 5.75lbs after the last two weeks and now glad to be back on plan.

Fingers crossed for you, the first few days are always the hardest! x

Many thanks Sammyanth. I hope you're day is going well.

Day 3

B - as normal (4pp)

L - as normal (5pp)

massive fruit tray (melon x 2, mango, grapes & pineapple)

apple, beef space raiders (2pp)

dry toasted basics crumpet (2pp)

D - Birdseye chicken fingers x 4 (6pp), 4 potato hashtags (3pp), salad & 55g sweetcorn (1pp), ketchup

nas jelly, drained fruit salad, 30g WW cream (1pp), basics caramel wafer (2pp)

26/26
7/49

Last edited:
Hey hun food looks great. I saw the hash tags in tesco do they taste like the mini waffles? We were supposed to have chicken pasta bake tonight but I didn't get home till 7pm which is why we ended up with scrambled eggs. Hope you've had a good day xx

I've decided sugar is a drug & should be banned lol.

I hope one day my relationship with food will be healthy, instead of yo/yo ing between binge/diet. For now it's back to 1 day @ a time.

I can relate to all of this hun. We will get there xx

Back