HWW food diary

Thanks Serena. F&h worked the previous 2 weeks so I'll see how I go. Yes I bought some in Asda for 1/2 price but noticed they've replaced the cherry with 2 lots of 70% dark. I don't like dark chocolate so will give those ones away :)

Thanks Serena. F&h worked the previous 2 weeks so I'll see how I go. Yes I bought some in Asda for 1/2 price but noticed they've replaced the cherry with 2 lots of 70% dark. I don't like dark chocolate so will give those ones away :)

I buy the Milk Collection as I can't stand Dark Choc either! I think only Tesco or Waitrose do that collection tho x

Oh no didn't realise that... Oh well will know for next time. Thanks for the tip :)

Here it is...

image-351774838.jpg

Currently £4.49 in Tesco (instead of £5.50), Waitrose is even cheaper at £3.65 but there isn't one of those near me. X

3rd Weigh in -STS

Really fed up to be honest! Based on the simple calculation of calories consumed v calories burned I should have lost at least 1lb. I ate less than the previous week and approx 1200 kcals every day. I was eating enough but not drinking enough, however not sure that accounts for no loss.

Not used to no loss when I'm following something 100%.

Not giving up just spending 10 minutes on the pity potty :)

On to a Week 4 & I am going back to the f&h plan.

Happy Sunday ladies

Hi Helen

Don't give up hunni, you are doing fantastic. 8lbs in 3 weeks is amazing weight loss and you should be so proud of yourself. I love F & H :)

Nic x

Thanks Serena I googled after you mentioned & I'm now officially jel as they look yummy. My 70% & dark/ginger will be given away. The only plus is they were £3 so that's ok. I will buy some in Tesco on my next trip.

Thanks Nic, I don't mean to sound ungrateful & 8lb in 2 weeks was great. It's just 0 in 1 week feels like a waste of the healthy eating for the previous 7 days. Plus more annoyed as not sure where I went wrong & as a result how to avoid another week of the same.

This is why I am reverting to f&h for as long as the 49 weeklies last!

So much for a special treat on weigh in day.

Thanks Serena I googled after you mentioned & I'm now officially jel as they look yummy. My 70% & dark/ginger will be given away. The only plus is they were £3 so that's ok. I will buy some in Tesco on my next trip.

I have to say £3 is a bargain! My favourite is the Almond and that one is in there ;-) x

Thank you Serena 4 the hydro app, I added it this morning & have just reached my daily goal. It was hard work but will get easier. It says I need 2.46 litres. I use 330ml glass but will get no work done during the week for how often I would need a refill lol :)

Thanks Shez, I'm hoping for a better week although not sure where I went wrong. I'm pretty new to WW starting week 4 today. Doing F&H as Pro Point week was the only obvious difference I can see.

It's also worth me saying I'm subscribing to everyone who posts their diary on here, as I check all messages & browse through daily menus for new ideas :)

Thanks Shez, I'm hoping for a better week although not sure where I went wrong. I'm pretty new to WW starting week 4 today. Doing F&H as Pro Point week was the only obvious difference I can see.

It's also worth me saying I'm subscribing to everyone who posts their diary on here, as I check all messages & browse through daily menus for new ideas :)

u seem to be doing fine hun!
although it is frustrating when u think uve been super good and the scales are mean and dont budge!!

Thank you Serena 4 the hydro app, I added it this morning & have just reached my daily goal. It was hard work but will get easier. It says I need 2.46 litres. I use 330ml glass but will get no work done during the week for how often I would need a refill lol :)

Glad to be of use :) Minis is very caring and sharing! X

Day 2

B - 1 shredded wheat, 75ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp)

strawberries/raw carrots

L - warburton thin, 2 slices thin ham, 20g 1/2 fat cheese (1pp), 7g salad cream light (0pp)... I did check Serena but 8g and above came out as 1pp :)

cherries, crumpet

D chicken curry (3rd night lol), (1pp), wholewheat pasta, sweetcorn

mini G&B choc (2pp)

15/49

Last edited:
Day 2

B - 1 shredded wheat, 75ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp)

strawberries/raw carrots

L - warburton thin, 2 slices thin ham, 20g 1/2 fat cheese (1pp), 7g salad cream light (0pp)... I did check Serena but 8g and above came out as 1pp :)

cherries, crumpet

D chicken curry (3rd night lol), (1pp), wholewheat pasta

Wow! Goes to show that light isn't always as light as u think it is! Meals looks good :) You're doing really well! X

My thoughts exactly, anything under 20kcal shouldn't count lol. Just got home as I work late on Mondays & looking forward to my dinner. Water target just met yay :)

My thoughts exactly, anything under 20kcal shouldn't count lol. Just got home as I work late on Mondays & looking forward to my dinner. Water target just met yay :)

Yey you! I just smashed mine too and on my last 500ml of 3 litres! Yey me! X

Back