I’m back

Laura’s on one 😂😂😂

So I was super good yesterday had 1300 rather than 1500, jumped on scales and gained a pound wtf I was fumin 😂😂

Went Lidl after school and had 2 cakes also brought big tub of Ben and Jerry’s for love island

Laura’s on one 😂😂😂

So I was super good yesterday had 1300 rather than 1500, jumped on scales and gained a pound wtf I was fumin 😂😂

Went Lidl after school and had 2 cakes also brought big tub of Ben and Jerry’s for love island

Oh no. What are you like!! Get back on it quickly. Get that line drawn!!

I went to Lidl last night. I got a pot of their low calorie raspberry ripple with white chocolate ice cream. OMG I had a bit last night, it's absolutely beaut.

Oh no. What are you like!! Get back on it quickly. Get that line drawn!!

I went to Lidl last night. I got a pot of their low calorie raspberry ripple with white chocolate ice cream. OMG I had a bit last night, it's absolutely beaut.

Oh I didn’t see that , trouble with me is I stick to what I know lol , can’t go wrong with Ben and Jerrys

How many cals is low fat one

Oh I didn’t see that , trouble with me is I stick to what I know lol , can’t go wrong with Ben and Jerrys

How many cals is low fat one

It's about 350 calories for the whole tub. It's like halo top but it's their own brand. Most supermarkets do them now, they are really good.
I've never managed to eat 1/4 of a tub, let alone a full tub lol.

Oh god I can haha especially when watching a film . Ye Iv seen the halo ones haven’t tried them yet tho . Good for summer , I have no idea why brought ice cream when so cold lol.

Think I need to put Countdown thing in kitchen so can see how many weeks till hol I got.

Oh god I can haha especially when watching a film . Ye Iv seen the halo ones haven’t tried them yet tho . Good for summer , I have no idea why brought ice cream when so cold lol.

Think I need to put Countdown thing in kitchen so can see how many weeks till hol I got.

The low calorie ones are quite sweet, so you might be ok :)

I keep a countdown for my holidays. You definitely should have one, it'll keep you on track and keep in mind that your holiday is coming :)

I've got 7 weeks on Friday, it can't come soon enough. Although I need to get rid of a few lbs between now and then, lol!

The low calorie ones are quite sweet, so you might be ok :)

I keep a countdown for my holidays. You definitely should have one, it'll keep you on track and keep in mind that your holiday is coming :)

I've got 7 weeks on Friday, it can't come soon enough. Although I need to get rid of a few lbs between now and then, lol!

Iv got 25 weeks on sat best get move on lol

Morning

Mid week weigh + 3/4

I was questioning if to weigh or not but I’m glad I did. I wasn’t good yesterday as we know and shifted 1/4 . Iv got to days now to be good and try and get a loss

Today’s plan
Breakfast /dinner beans on toast
Tea chicken curry and rice

Morning

Mid week weigh + 3/4

I was questioning if to weigh or not but I’m glad I did. I wasn’t good yesterday as we know and shifted 1/4 . Iv got to days now to be good and try and get a loss

Today’s plan
Breakfast /dinner beans on toast
Tea chicken curry and rice

That's not bad considering the weekend you had and yesterday, lol. Glad to see you've drawn a line under it now and moving on :)

Weigh day

Gained a pound

I’m surprised it’s not more to be honest , I’m hoping If I just keep goin one day il be like right let’s do this. Everyday I feel like giving up but I won’t even if that involves cheating. I told myself yesterday one cheat meal is better than a full week and it’s so true .

Good news he’s workin today and tomoz so makes it easy for me . Iv also brough steak for tomoz so no takeaways for us. This could be my week 😂😂😂

I know if I’m good could get a good loss cause haven’t been good if makes sense .

Today’s food
Breakfast beans on toast 250
Dinner prawn pasta salad 300 ish need check
Tea spag Bol

Weigh day

Gained a pound

I’m surprised it’s not more to be honest , I’m hoping If I just keep goin one day il be like right let’s do this. Everyday I feel like giving up but I won’t even if that involves cheating. I told myself yesterday one cheat meal is better than a full week and it’s so true .

Good news he’s workin today and tomoz so makes it easy for me . Iv also brough steak for tomoz so no takeaways for us. This could be my week 😂😂😂

I know if I’m good could get a good loss cause haven’t been good if makes sense .

Today’s food
Breakfast beans on toast 250
Dinner prawn pasta salad 300 ish need check
Tea spag Bol

Ah hun, you need to get back in the zone.
Hopefully this weekend you'll be able to stay on track and that will give you the much needed boost you need.
Get that line drawn and start again, you've got this, you know you can do it!

Ah hun, you need to get back in the zone.
Hopefully this weekend you'll be able to stay on track and that will give you the much needed boost you need.
Get that line drawn and start again, you've got this, you know you can do it!

Well this just sums my life up

Hubby text overtime cancelled tomoz so ask ur mum to have kids we will go out tonight 😂😂😂😂

Typical eh lol

Ye we don’t and think that’s why we eat crap at weekend it’s our treat lol.

I’d love s night away but don’t know how Amelia would cope she’s very attached put it that way

Typical eh lol

Ye we don’t and think that’s why we eat crap at weekend it’s our treat lol.

I’d love s night away but don’t know how Amelia would cope she’s very attached put it that way

Ah bless her. Is she close to your mum. Maybe give it a go and see how she is. If you go out tonight for the evening, will she wake up? It'll be a good test :)

Ah bless her. Is she close to your mum. Maybe give it a go and see how she is. If you go out tonight for the evening, will she wake up? It'll be a good test :)

Mums had her a lot to be fair, when ever we go out tho she stops her for the night. It just always been easier as keeps her to routine.

She goes bed any time between 5-6 so I always put her to bed and doesn’t wake till 7am so she fine. Olivia goes bed at 6 so normally we book taxi for 6.30 and go to a pub first lol.

I just don’t know how she would be someone else putting her to bed , she goes to bed really well so to change that I’m like nah haha.

To be fair she’s a pretty happy baby it’s just her afternoon nap can be hard get her to sleep. When she’s over tired she fights it and it’s a nasty cry . This is just when I’m the house tho to be fair I just think She might fight it even more with someone else.

Mums had her a lot to be fair, when ever we go out tho she stops her for the night. It just always been easier as keeps her to routine.

She goes bed any time between 5-6 so I always put her to bed and doesn’t wake till 7am so she fine. Olivia goes bed at 6 so normally we book taxi for 6.30 and go to a pub first lol.

I just don’t know how she would be someone else putting her to bed , she goes to bed really well so to change that I’m like nah haha.

To be fair she’s a pretty happy baby it’s just her afternoon nap can be hard get her to sleep. When she’s over tired she fights it and it’s a nasty cry . This is just when I’m the house tho to be fair I just think She might fight it even more with someone else.

Ah bless her. She is so good going to bed at 6 and not waking up till morning. You are so lucky!
I definitely wouldn't change her routine and while your mum can come to you that's the best way.

Ah bless her. She is so good going to bed at 6 and not waking up till morning. You are so lucky!
I definitely wouldn't change her routine and while your mum can come to you that's the best way.

Ye see what I mean lol. She’s goin in own room in few months hoping she sleeps well still.

I don’t think it’s worth tryin naps upstairs incase screws night time up for sake of few hours

Back