I am gonna lose it!

I did check, I'm the second colour so it's a beginning. x

yaay :p

:):):):):):)

Day 5: still no ketosis; even the little traces I had yesterday have gone. On the weight loss front, I do have lost a whopping 700 grams! I know I can't complain as I have started to lose some weight but it's not easy as I normally lose more weight when on another (e.g. WW) diet in the first couple of days then now on LT... well, it's too early to decide whether this diet is for me or not :)

Hi Mirjam,

I would keep at it for a while. You will still lose the weight. Maybe your body is adjusting to the changes and just taking a little longer.LT is defo the quickest way to drop size. Has the water intake been good? I find that if I am constipated the I retain a couple of pounds.After this I am hoping to go on WW to maintain...but it is a far way to go for me. Hope all goes well for you. Well done on the loss so far.
X

Hi Funkystrut, that might be the case, I'm not sure. I will ask the pharmacist tomorrow though. Am drinking about 3ltr of water a day and no constipation either. Thanks for your support x

Morning! Way to go on the water front, I've drank so much too! Day 3 for me and a rank taste in my mouth but only had a teeny headache yesterday and nothing so far today, I'm like you that I don't want to get disheartened so I'm staying away from the scales, which for me is a nightmare as I normally go on the pesky things once a day! Keep strong!

I will keep strong athough it's just become even harder; an hour ago I got some really bad news and all I wanna do rite now is eat and get totally wasted... why is it that when people get bad news food and drink is the first thing they grab hold of? :(

hey, if it helps my weight has stayed the same the past three days :( ... im sorry youve had some bad news,, just whatever you do dont reach for the cupboards because you will feel awful and guilty afterwards and then youll be upset about what you heard and the vicious cycle will begin again. I know its the easiest and most natural thing to do but how about go for a walk,, or maybe a nap for some time out? well done for keeping so strong :) and *HUGS* x

Thanks Pudge for your suggestions> Can't leave the house right now as I am expecting a phone call. But might go to the gym tonight. Weird thing is, I'm getting hungry again? xxx

Sorry for your news Mirjam, I too am a comfort eater but we must remember why we are here in the first place - we can only break that cycle ourselves. Take your mind off not being able to get to the gym, perhaps do some sit-ups or paint your nails - can't eat if your nails are wet!

That's true Claire, but I've found something else to keep me busy: writing a list of materials I need to get from my local bead shop tomorrow so that I can make some more (wedding) jewellery :)

thats a great idea!!,,,,keep occupied,,how are you feeling this evening? hope the gym wasnt tooo strenuous! x

I didn't go to the gym Pudge, I've been crying all day and I was exhausted so had a long nap. Feeling a bit better now though :) xx

Will do Claire! Will get some more supplies tomorrow cos I've seen a great design for a bracelet and want to do some more wedding jewellery with fresh water pearls as well.

Glad youre feeling a bit better. Maybe an early night and a movie would help.. sending lots of *hugs* your way. your jewellery sounds gorgeous! :) xx

thanks Pudge, when I've got some more photos I will send you a link so you can see them xxx hugs to you too :)

Day 6: feeling slightly better than yesterday and had a satisfactory workout at the gym. I managed to burn 473 calories in half an hour. Not bad but not good either, I'm normally burning between 560-600 calories. Couldn't fully work out as I have pulled a muscle in my right buttock cheek :(

Yesterday came and went and I must confess that I have been very tempted by eating! I ended up having a tin of tomato soup, pate and sliced salami in my hand as they're still in the fridge/cupboard. No matter how hungry I was (and believe me, I was absolutely starving) I stayed strong and didn't give in to temptation :D

Still no ketosis or already out of ketosis I have no idea. Only had slight traces in my wee earlier this week but still such a bad taste in my mouth! Is it normal that ketosis takes so long to appear? Hmm, good question for the pharmacist who I'm gonna see this afternoon. Am also gonna ask if it's wise to stay on LT when I continue to go to the gym 3 times a week and burn more calories than I'm eating!

Back