I challenge everyone to think of something good ...

I can also make a cracking Yorkshire Pudding from scratch (Nanna's recipe):D:D:D

I can also make a cracking Yorkshire Pudding from scratch (Nanna's recipe):D:D:D

Now that is what I call a true talent :D

I am lucky enough to have a wonderful family, gorgeous son, super partner and good friends.

I am quickwitted, friendly, helpful, kind, generous and have a great sense of humour.

My favourite good bits about my physical self are, my clear skin, my long, thick hair, my straight white teeth and my long slim arms.

Never thought I liked so much about me...hmmmm.

Thanks x x

I am a very supportive girlfriend and try to be the best friend and sister that I can.
I also like to think I'm quite smart haha really I'm just a science geek.

Hi Barbs,
I am a good at multi tasking, and problem solving useful skills in life style and work life. Good thread.
So often we can give a long list of what we are bad at and a tiny list of positives also i am trying to bump my post up ....Oh and i am very honest:D
Simone

I'd like to think I am good with people and I don't flap in a crisis :D

Hi All

One good thing about me is that I have a nice smile
tryer

I have a nice smile too except it's also the smile that encourages the pervs and nutters on the bus!

I'm also clever and geeky:). I can show you how to do tricky things on Word and also tell you where to put an apostrophe.

I like art and im quite good at ceramics, ive compleated a Graphic Design course even though i took time off, because of illness.

I'm generous, Im honest and reliable

I've recently moved to live in a shared house and am enjoying living with people that arnt my family although i do miss my family from time to time.

I have great hair, very long and luscious, and a super sense of humour.

feel better already! :eek:

I am a good father, kids are now 20 and 16, well adjusted and respectful and I have never so much as slapped them in their whole lives :D, oops didn't realise this was such an old thread, mind you it's a good thread to bump if you have to bump one :)

I am very generous and loyal. I am very proud of the fact that I've been a volunteer in animal rescue ( even went to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina ) for the last 4 years.

I am a good friend and I have awesome friends :D

I'm good in a crisis :D

I'm a good Mum because my kids tell me that I am. :D

I have had no problem finding employment after being made redunandt - on my third job as the offers keep getting better!

I have spoken to my neice via email for the first time ever. I have only everf seen her once, when she was 3 months old, 26 years ago! (She will never have known the FAT aunty!)

Today is my 8th wedding anniversary, and I love my OH more now then the day I married him.

:)

I put the needs of my friends and family before myself and I would do anything for anyone (within reason, of course!)

I am a very loyal friend

I am new to minis and I have found this thread to be wonderfully inspirational
what a good idea to try to find something we like about ourselves - something most of us find difficult
me included
what I like about me - my tolerance and fairness

and I have great hair - but that is down to having a brill hairdresser (so perhaps I should add my judgement :) )

i love my hair & the fact im known as the *joker* amongst friends , people see me as loud n fun i like tht ohh n im creative x

I haven't forsaken my dreams for a sensible/well paid job, which has made me realise how dedicated and hardworking I am.

Thanks for starting this, this is an excellent idea!

Bron

Back