I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

Thanks Dobo, you made me blush hun xx

Thanks Starlight, I sort of made my goal up as I went along, lol. I initially wanted to be under 11 stone, but then wanted to be 10 and a half, then 10, but it was suggested that 10 4 would be better, cos that would mean in reality I would be 10 2 undressed, if you see what I mean. I think in my advancing years, and given my height of 5' 8" 10 4 is much more realistic.

Paula, thanks hun, as usual I can rely on you to brighten my day. Hope things are going well now with you hun xxx

Not to worry about sts love, the scales will move, best of luck for next week.
I think you're goal is realistic especially taking into consideration your height.
Anyway, how's bubs :)?
xx

i cant see no pic of a beautiful bambino !!!!

Hi Paula, threads keep getting crossed! In a typical day I have oatibix and 3 dried apricots for brekkie, half a tub of M & S carrot and coriander soup with 2 ryvita for lunch, sometimes followed by 2 meringues and some half fat ice cream, and then in the evening its usually salad with either a quorn cottage pie, or quorn chicken dippers, or quorn chicken style burger thingys, usually with some sweet chilli sauce. I can usually fit in a "treat" and have a few points left over for some voddies! It sounds a quite boring menu really, but i quite enjoy it, although I must be honest and say that I don't every feel "stuffed" after eating, just fuller! I do wish I could have a little more some days, but other days I'm not all that bothered! Apparently when you go into maintenance you are allowed another 6 points a day, I don't know what I'll do with all those extra points - er, yes I do (voddie - lol)

Nails, yes I tend to think that 10 4 is a bit more realistic and should hopefully be a lot easier to maintain! Baby is doing well, am going in to spend the afternoon with them tomorrow and can't wait!

Sorry KK, its defo there, but I must admit I did have problems seeing it earlier when I logged on at my mum's. Perhaps its something to do with the comp.

6 points on voddie sounds perfectly reasonable to me lol.
Awww have a afternoon tomorrow Cheryl :)
xx

you are a star mate you do make the most of your points dont you?
Enjoy your afternoon tommorrow,ooooooooo all them lovely cuddles xx

Methinks you are right! I am knackered too, but enjoyed every second of it! Back on duty tomorrow morning at 8.30ish, but hubby has dentist and is going to have a couple of teeth out, so will be torn as to where I should be. Also going in to DD tomorrow evening for a couple of hours to keep her company as her partner is out "wetting the baby's head" with a few friends, some of which he hasn't seen for a long time, some of which are here from abroad, so he feels he MUST go lol Only another 1lb to goal and .5lbs to my silver seven! Whoo hoo xx

well done cheryl still cant see these baby pics can u post some more ??

Back