Step 1 Sole Source I have made the choice to lose weight and stay slim - starting cd is my 1st step

Its a huge goal - nearly 100 lbs to loose. Im a size 24 and want to be a size 12.
Before the shear task of how much i have to lose has driven me to comfort eat as the journey just looked too big to even start

But last week after a year of having stomach banding my best friend is now down to a size 14 from a size 26 - i am so pleased for her but its made me realise i cant be the fat friend

I cant be the woman that cant fit into the new winged chairs at the golf club (seriously they bruised my thighs as i squeezed into them and whats worse is that i had to sit there and pretend nothing was wrong as there were no other chairs around)

I refuse to wear that orange belt on planes

And i want to be able to put my shoes on without putting my head between my knees to get there

I would love to own a full size mirror

and i want to be able to buy clothes not to hide in - i honestly hate Evans - the clothes are dark, inferior in quality and depressing

Most of all i want to be able to seduce my husband in something beautiful underwear and actually leave the lights on

You can acheive all this hun!!! Go for it full steam ahead!!!! I am in the same boat!!! I am hoping to loose arouns 7st!!! Xxxxx

Agreed - you can do this! My BMI was about the same as yours the first time I did Cambridge and I lost 5 stones in 21 weeks. :D

Just give it everything, be determined and stick to the plan - you can't go wrong. :)

Agreed - you can do this! My BMI was about the same as yours the first time I did Cambridge and I lost 5 stones in 21 weeks. :D

Just give it everything, be determined and stick to the plan - you can't go wrong. :)

Thats amazing!! i hope i can get it all off like that :)

We will all be at our goals before we know it!! :)

You can do this, I was squeezing into a size 22 in June 11 and lost 7 stone I lost the last 3 1/2 on Cambridge and although I have put 23lb back on I am back on Cambridge to get that off and then am going to maintain by joining WW or SW.

You can do this! when you have that first weigh in and see how much you have lost this really spurs you on.

Good luck with your journey I will keep reading to see how you are getting on x

We are similar starting weights and end goals if you would like a buddy! Im doing celebrity slim which is like CWP old 810 plan - I think it has a new name now! x

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

Stay strong and you can do this....easy peasy!! xx

Back