Total Solution I like to loose it loose it... :D

Tanwen

Hey everyone :)!!

I decided to join you all here on your journey and I'm determined to lose weight with Exante and keep it off forever :D!

I've done Cambridge about a year ago and lost 3 stones, then I got a new job, had new challenges in life (generally it has been a very strange year for me :D) and lost control of my eating habits again. I broke up with my boyfriend and while we continued to live together for another 6 months I found myself eating the guilt away (he was still in love with me and I just love him as my best friend) and nearly exactly a year after my successful loss I stepped on the scale and saw blimming 14 stones :D..

I just recently moved out, I'm finally living alone and couldn't be happier.. Well, actually, I'll be even happier once my excess weight is off :D!!

I've done VLCD before, I know how it works, I know what to do, always been very good with water intake and I decided to try Exante as it's "slightly" cheaper than Cambridge.

So ladies and gentlemen, my battle starts tomorrow and I believe this time I'm going to win B-)!! Please keep your fingers crossed just as I keep mine crossed for you in all the stories I read every day here :) (mind you, working with my fingers crossed - that's gonna be interesting, lol )..

What an intro! Welcome Tanwen and good luck for tomorrow. As you say, water is the key - all of my (many) slips have started when I thought I was hungry but had just fallen behind on my water.

Post lots - we all need encouragement. :0icanfly:

Hey ladies,
Thank you for the warm welcome :)!!

First day is over, I don't even know how - I chose a good say to start with, I work long days - 7.30-20.00, and my job includes quite a lot of running around and a bit for stress, so lot of fun, no time to think about food :D..

I started with vanilla shake - thank God for shakes - I can't get anything 'normal' down so early in the morning without thinking whether or not I'm gonna be able to keep it in. Shake is liquid-y so my body takes it as if was just another glass of water :D..

Cherry and almond bar for lunch - very convenient for me as I rarely get a proper break and it was NOM NOM!!

Now I've just burned my tongue on the shepherds pie - the taste is surprisingly nice (I'm not a fussy eater, I don't think I'm gonna have trouble with sachets :) )..

I got rid of all the temptations at home (goodbye doritos, m&ms and other munchies :D), staying strong :D!!!

Xx

Hey everyone :)!

Today has been slightly harder, as I picked up an extra shift in another office - it's so different sitting down :D.. And of course there's all sorts of munchies in the office - but I resisted :thankyouthankyou::D!! Was just sipping on my water and being good..

I had strawberry shake for breakfast - Oh my, that felt like a treat :D! Then I had raspberry white chocolate chip bar, also very nice and I'm gonna have pasta carbonara for dinner :)..

Feeling proud :)!!
I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday :)!!
Xx

Thank you :). I've got another office shift on Monday and Thursday, other weekdays I'm doing usual 7.30-20.00 :)..
Just had the pasta carbonara, the taste was really nice actually, I'm surprised (I read some of the other diaries that said it wasn't as nice) :)..
Now I sat down with coffee and water, chilling and watching TV :).
I'm planning to go to watch sunrise tomorrow with a friend, really looking forward to it :)!
X

Thank you, and you :)!

We went for the sunrise, lol, it was misty and cloudy, so we didn't actually see the sun rise, haha :D.. But we had a lovely two hour walk (at 4 in the morning, why not :D), then I came home and fell asleep on the sofa :D.. Didn't have my breakfast till 12pm, had chocolate shake, I've been looking forward to that one and it didn't disappoint :).
Literally just had sweet and sour (had to add some spice to it to make it a bit nicer), as people say here - I don't really know what does it have to do with sweet and sour, haha :D..

How's everyone else's weekend going :)?
Xx

Thank you, and you :)!

We went for the sunrise, lol, it was misty and cloudy, so we didn't actually see the sun rise, haha :D.. But we had a lovely two hour walk (at 4 in the morning, why not :D), then I came home and fell asleep on the sofa :D.. Didn't have my breakfast till 12pm, had chocolate shake, I've been looking forward to that one and it didn't disappoint :).
Literally just had sweet and sour (had to add some spice to it to make it a bit nicer), as people say here - I don't really know what does it have to do with sweet and sour, haha :D..

How's everyone else's weekend going :)?
Xx

Glad you did it and enjoyed it!
I had a planned day off today but back on it tomorrow :) xx

You sound nicely on track and seem to have very quickly got up to speed with things, well done! Pretty cool how you managed the random food available at work, and nice one on walking for 2 hours! Good luck for Sunday!

Hellooo everyone :)!!

How's everyone :)?? I've had a first weigh-in this morning, 7lbs off!!!! I'm absolutely chuffed :)!!

Going strong, picked up more extra shifts, working +50 hrs a week (and for next few weeks) and that's keeping my mind busy, which is very nice :).. So far have tried the honeycomb shake (errrrr, meh :/. I'll drink it, but nothing special :D), strawberry and banana shake (nom), spaghetti bologna, shepherds pie and some bars, I really like all of it and especially the fact it's a variety and I don't have to worry about getting bored of them (bought packs of shakes for 6 weeks and packs of dinners for 6 weeks, have got loooaaads at home :D)..

The only thing is, one of my colleagues from old office is leaving and we planned ola night out with drinks this Friday, I've actually been quite looking forward to a night out.. I'm a vodka drinker, so the calories don't bother me that much, it's more of a question whether or not I can resist binge eating during drinking (the best kebab is drunk kebab, haha :D).. So I'm half debating to cancel :/.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week :)!! Xx

Last edited:
Well done on the loss!

You are doing really well!

If you are going to drink I think you are meant to be careful if you are in ketosis (may have this wrong but I think there is a sticky in exante 100% about it being risky) Sorry if I have that wrong but I think I read it! x

Thank you :)!!!

Yeah, I've read about that as well :/.. We shall see, I know myself well enough to know once I'm out, I'm not gonna be able to stay just on water :D.. I'll see how I feel about it throughout the week and decide later :).
How are you :)?
X

Back