I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hi LMC

You are probably already aware of this but I've just popped by your diary. Well done for starting one. I think you'll find it really helps.

When you are struggling you can look back to weeks you did really well and copy what you did to get you back on track. Also everyone on here will keep you right if you go a bit awry. (Just check out how Lisa & Lily are encouraging me - and how I'm trying to comply. With varying degrees of success).:D:D:D

All the best with your continuing journey. You've done well so far, half stone in 3 weeks is great.
Onwards and downwards.:D

Hey sweetie, I'll let you off with yesterday's menu seeing as it was so stressful and I know I struggle to eat properly in those circumstances.
Nothing worse than knowing you'll be working under somebody you already know you're probably not going to meld with and also have over a week to stew on it too, I hope you stick to plan these next few days hun and we will be here encouraging you all the way, but for now getting your stress levels under control is just as important.
And hun you are an inspiration, it would be so easy to just give up and say what the heck I am meant to be fat, especially when you feel like you do right now, but the sheer fact that you're not and you are still fighting is inspiration enough for anyone, so keep up the good work hun.
Have a lovely positive day hunni :hug99: xxxx

Food looks good yesterday hun x

It could also be counted as a red day? Unless you had breakfast?

Not sure but anyway still on plan - the only reason I said anything was I know you struggle with superfree.

Hey sweetie, I'll let you off with yesterday's menu seeing as it was so stressful and I know I struggle to eat properly in those circumstances.
Nothing worse than knowing you'll be working under somebody you already know you're probably not going to meld with and also have over a week to stew on it too, I hope you stick to plan these next few days hun and we will be here encouraging you all the way, but for now getting your stress levels under control is just as important.
And hun you are an inspiration, it would be so easy to just give up and say what the heck I am meant to be fat, especially when you feel like you do right now, but the sheer fact that you're not and you are still fighting is inspiration enough for anyone, so keep up the good work hun.
Have a lovely positive day hunni :hug99: xxxx

Thanks Lily

It's the stubborn streak a mile wide in me that's doing this diet malarky. Hopefully I'll manage to stick with the attitude that at least one aspect of my life will be under my control. Gives me something to focus on.:eek:

I really appreciate the support from everyone on here though. Thanks again for the posts.:D

Thanks Lily

It's the stubborn streak a mile wide in me that's doing this diet malarky. Hopefully I'll manage to stick with the attitude that at least one aspect of my life will be under my control. Gives me something to focus on.:eek:

I really appreciate the support from everyone on here though. Thanks again for the posts.:D

Yep me too, my stubborness won't let me give into the cravings and gives me focus to see the finishing line.
I must say since Jackie mentioned the 3 positives and I have been writing them down each day I do feel a lot more focused again and actually happier as the first thing I do each day is look at the good things no matter how small they are.
I also believe that by getting my weight under control and eating healthily, that everything else is falling into place too...I have spent the majority of my life overweight and miserable not only with my weight but with all the "wrongs" done to me too, but I have let them go now (well 99% anyway) and I actually feel like that was a ton weight lifted immedaitely..
You are so encouraging to everyone else hun, you really need to see what a lovely person you are and just how much of an inspiration you really are...I will be here with you every step of the way, if you need me, day or night :hug99: xxx

Food looks good yesterday hun x

It could also be counted as a red day? Unless you had breakfast?

Not sure but anyway still on plan - the only reason I said anything was I know you struggle with superfree.

Hi Lisa

Thanks for the advice. Nope didn't do breakfast. Tablet issues.

Does it make any difference if I call it EE or Red? I didn't think it did as I only counted 1 of each HE. Thanks for keeping me right. I'll get used to EE one of these days. (Would not recommend you hold your breath though):sigh:

Yep me too, my stubborness won't let me give into the cravings and gives me focus to see the finishing line.
I must say since Jackie mentioned the 3 positives and I have been writing them down each day I do feel a lot more focused again and actually happier as the first thing I do each day is look at the good things no matter how small they are.
I also believe that by getting my weight under control and eating healthily, that everything else is falling into place too...I have spent the majority of my life overweight and miserable not only with my weight but with all the "wrongs" done to me too, but I have let them go now (well 99% anyway) and I actually feel like that was a ton weight lifted immedaitely..
You are so encouraging to everyone else hun, you really need to see what a lovely person you are and just how much of an inspiration you really are...I will be here with you every step of the way, if you need me, day or night :hug99: xxx

Thanks.

I tried to reply to this when I first read it but couldn't see the keys:cry:and as I'm no touch typist I gave up.

I'm being such a wimp about this and it's really starting to P me off. I've only been back at work after long term sick since March after the last manager drove me insane and on to the happy pills. The hassles last time are what set Sydney on a downward spiral which they are still trying to stop. Hence the biopsy (failed to get req'd tissue sample) I really don't want to have to go through any of that again and from his treatment of others with known medical conditions I don't hold out much hope for a smooth ride.

Oh I need to snap out of this.

Anyway food still on plan if a little scant for today. Not sure what to eat at night as my gut has started to give me jip. Hopefully I'll think of something later.:confused:

Thanks.

I tried to reply to this when I first read it but couldn't see the keys:cry:and as I'm no touch typist I gave up.

I'm being such a wimp about this and it's really starting to P me off. I've only been back at work after long term sick since March after the last manager drove me insane and on to the happy pills. The hassles last time are what set Sydney on a downward spiral which they are still trying to stop. Hence the biopsy (failed to get req'd tissue sample) I really don't want to have to go through any of that again and from his treatment of others with known medical conditions I don't hold out much hope for a smooth ride.

Oh I need to snap out of this.

Anyway food still on plan if a little scant for today. Not sure what to eat at night as my gut has started to give me jip. Hopefully I'll think of something later.:confused:

Awww sweetie sorry if I made you cry, wasn't my intention :hug99:
I know it's easy for me to say I'm not you, but you don't have to take that kind of treatement, no job is ever worth risking your health over, no matter how much you need the money.
Patsy hun, don't be so hard on yourself, I am one of life's cry babies, I cry at everything..so...that's me I am emotional and I don't mind wearing my heart on my sleeve, especially for special people, but I can be a hard nosed biatch at times too, had too many hard knocks not to be like that...so I give everybody a fair go and as I always said to Mal when he was at work and get carp thrown at him all the time, you don't have to put up with it, you're a long time dead so tell them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine, money hey ho it's good to have but you can't take it with ya, so I'd like to live happily even if I have to struggle money wise (and to a degree I do), and know that nobody will treat me like crap for a pittance (even well paid jobs are a pittance in the grand scheme of life), I would sooner live in a tent than have to put up with the crappy people that call themselves employers or their subordinates.
Like I said easy for me to say, but I wasn't always as self assured and confident as I am now and I still have a way to go, just keep telling myself I am worth it and don't have to take it ...from anyone
You do what's right for you sweetie and put 2 fingers up to everyone else who tries to pull you down, don't risk your health hunni, wish I could hug you for real xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks Lily

Wasn't you who made me cry, I did that all by myself, and would you believe it I've done it again.

Why is it that when you're feeling fragile it's the nice people saying nice things that set you off.

Anyway I had better head off now as I've to get to Asda for mine and my mums shopping. And make it home again as aparently it's snowing when you get a good way (30ish miles) out of Edinbugh (work) and to my home (middle of nowhere).

Hopefully I'll be in better fettle tomorrow.

Hey sweetie, if you need to cry you go ahead and do it and don't you dare worry about what anyone else thinks, it's life's way of allowing us to heal ourselves:bighug:
Have a lovely evening sweetie and be careful in the snow ..:hug99: xxxxx

Hey sweetie, if you need to cry you go ahead and do it and don't you dare worry about what anyone else thinks, it's life's way of allowing us to heal ourselves:bighug:
Have a lovely evening sweetie and be careful in the snow ..:hug99: xxxxx

I'll second every single word of that :bighug:

Drive safely hun, off to have my dinner now but will be here tomorrow bright and early to see how you are :hug99: xxxnight night sweetie xxx

Hope you're ok now hun x

I'm the same with crying - and I cry more if people are nice to me!!!

So I won't add anything, I'll just 'see' you tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've got a bit of my fight back today. Still not good but better.

In the end I didn't go shopping just went home to try to give myself a good shake.:rolleyes:

So have to go shopping tonight instead. Uck.

Haven't been on here much till now as got caught up in a problem at work. Shouldn't really be on now but as home internet broken ATM I wanted to catch up a bit before I head off.:D

Again top of my todo list that never gets done in the internet. :confused:

Anyway bye for now and have a good weekend.:D

Hey sweetie, glad you got a bit of your mojo back :hug99:

GET THAT T'INTERNET SORTED, I WANT TO NAG ...OOOPS :giggle: TALK TO YOU ALL WEEKEND :D: :D: XX

Have a great weekend my lovely and speak to you soon :bighug: xxxx

Yes get your Internet sorted. Or get a smart phone? ;-)

Have a great weekend if you're still there reading x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:bighug: hope you get even more of your fight back over the weekend

and yep, get that internet sorted so we can chat to you over the weekend too :D

Hey hun, hope you're enjoying your weekend, see if you had a smart phone or your internet running I wouldn't have to wait till Monday to find out would I ? :giggle:
See you tomorrow hun, even if you don't see this till tomorrow, confused? I am :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxx

Back