I. Must. Calorie. Count

Hi chezz!

That's rubbish about your cold, hope your feeling better.

I've had a so so weekend. Not been calorie counting to the number, had a few things on this weekend that have been planned for a while. Tried to make good choices, didn't always succeed, but could've been waaaaaaay worse! Suppose the scales may tell me tomo!x

Hi chezz!

That's rubbish about your cold, hope your feeling better.

I've had a so so weekend. Not been calorie counting to the number, had a few things on this weekend that have been planned for a while. Tried to make good choices, didn't always succeed, but could've been waaaaaaay worse! Suppose the scales may tell me tomo!x

hi mrsmca
oh i hate this cold i wish it would take off lol
do not worry about this weekend hun its a new week next week so you will be back in the game good luck for w.i. :)

Hey Chezz! Hope your feeling better! I know loadsa folk that seem to be loaded at the mo!

Managed a wee 1lb off, so quite happy with that considering I went a wee bit AWOL over the weekend! Lots of good healthy food today and some aerobics. Thank god Monday is over with!x

Hey Chezz! Hope your feeling better! I know loadsa folk that seem to be loaded at the mo!

Managed a wee 1lb off, so quite happy with that considering I went a wee bit AWOL over the weekend! Lots of good healthy food today and some aerobics. Thank god Monday is over with!x

hi mrsmca
so chuffed you have lost the pound thats great feeling alot better now x x

Glad your feeling better!

This week is going great...so far! No drinking plans at the weekend either, which normally sends me off!

Nice porridge and coffee to set the morn off!x

Hi mrsmca
im so glad all going ok love and thats great you not out as you can keep to you plan and i walways hink i love a bottle of wine but would rather have my food lol

good luck for the rest of the week x

oh sound like you have been havibg some lovely meals x x

Yeah, I've actually quite enjoyed this week! Meals have been varied and lovely and managed to put some exercise in amongst it as well!

Hope you've had a good week!x

What a very successful Monday morn! Week 2 completed of c25k, 5.8lbs off at my weekly weigh in and completed my January challenge!!

Love a good start to a week!x

What a very successful Monday morn! Week 2 completed of c25k, 5.8lbs off at my weekly weigh in and completed my January challenge!!

Love a good start to a week!x

well done on your loss x x

hi
mrsmc
its going ok up to now

Oh...it was touch and go for a minute there!

Went to make dinner and the chicken was off! Shopping not getting delivered until tomorrow and no food! Or so I thought! Thought I was gonna end up with a take away until my awesome husband whipped up 3 boiled eggs and toast! Maybe not the best dinner...but a damn sight better than it could've been!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!x

mrsmca
well done thats a great loss x x

I have found the best way to stay on track when going out for dinner...wear an outfit that now fits that didn't fit before!! Yahoo!x

Back