i need some advice,what am I doing wrong?

Hiya Jem thankyou for sharing your journey so far with me your doing so well I hope I can achieve the weight loss you have ....as for the extra easy plan I know very little about it so I've been afraid to go there as I've only just grasped the green which being honest I am enjoying as I'm not a lover of meat ,Laura has been fab answering my questions as it is difficult doing it with books I've bought off eBay and they are 2010 lol but give me the basics .Glad to hear your on track laura have a good week and the same goes for you jem have a good week xx

How was weigh day this week? Hope you're happier with your results! x

Hiya Laura I'm not weighing until week Monday as I'm getting a bit obsessive with the weighing scales if I'm honest so I've banned myself until then I'll hopefully have a significant loss by then too lol how did your weigh day go have you had a good week x

It's not a bad idea! I lost 1.5 last week which I was pleased with after being off plan.

I took my own advice to you and started logging what I eat on here, it's over on the food diary section if you want to keep me company! I'm hoping for a good loss now this week, and I'll be hoping for the same for you x

Ah well done fab loss good luck for this week and I'm going over to check the food diary section out now thanks again keep me posted on how you do x

Back