What am i doing wrong?

Jadey80

Hi I've been doing SW now for 4 weeks and only lost 2 pound my daily intake is:
Breakfast- 40g Allbran (healthy B)with a splash of semi skimmed milk and a sliced banana.
Lunch- Ham, sliced peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumber & 2 babybels (healthy A), mullerlight yogurt and fresh strawberries.
Dinner- Grilled chicken breast with broccoli,cauliflower, carrots and sweet potato wedges sprayed with a little fry light.

Snacks- tangerines & grapes.

This is what I have stuck to everyday and changed the meat to Turkey and changed the vegetables.
I have one coffee a day which I syn as well as the milk at breakfast, I drink water, green tea and sometimes a Pepsi max but have no other syn's, am I going wrong somewhere?

Welcome x

Your food looks good, and you seem to be drinking plenty.

Are you going to group or doing it alone?

Do you eat exactly the same every day? Are you having enough syns?

Xx

I have joined in the past so know what I can and can't eat, I don't really have any syns as I don't really need them as you can see I do eat plenty during the day, I have had more or less the same everyday but might swap my veg for salad with grilled lean meat, I don't know why I'm not losing anything like my friends I wanted to lose at least 7 pounds before my holiday in 6 weeks time.

May I ask how much you are wanting to lose ?

What was your diet like before you started? If you were already eating relatively healthily, and you are not looking to lose much weight, your losses will be smaller than those of a heavier person, like myself. I had nearly 4 stone to lose so started with 7, 5, 4 lb losses at a time. But now I'm only 11 lbs from target I have really slowed down to only 1-2 lbs a week.

May I ask how much you are wanting to lose ?

What was your diet like before you started? If you were already eating relatively healthily, and you are not looking to lose much weight, your losses will be smaller than those of a heavier person, like myself. I had nearly 4 stone to lose so started with 7, 5, 4 lb losses at a time. But now I'm only 11 lbs from target I have really slowed down to only 1-2 lbs a week.

I need to lose around 3 stone to reach my ideal weight, my diet before consisted of takeaways and ice cream ( full tub of Ben &jerrys) at weekends and sometimes a takeaway during the week, I ate healthy at work but not so much at home so I can't understand it, I've had no ice cream or a takeaway for over 3 weeks now, I've not cheated and my mind is definitely in the healthy zone and I'm not giving up but thought I would of lost a lot more than 2 pounds.

Back