WM roll (Hex b)
Salad
FF salad dressing
Light mayo (1 syn)

Chopped banana with a warm banana and custard muller light

SNACKS
Muller light
Glass of semi skimmed milk (Hex a)
Hot chocolate with squirty cream and cinnamon (3 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 12

No diet coke again today. 2 lemon waters, small bottle of water, lemon and 1 ginger tea

SATURDAY 2ND FEB

EE

BRUNCH
Kiwi
Pineapple
Grapefruit
Strawberries
Muller light

Eaton mess (3 1/2 syns)

DINNER - SMITH AND WESTERN
Chicken
Cheese (Hex a)
Bacon
Pineapple
Jacket potato
Salad
Soured cream (1 syn)
Peanuts (Hex b)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 4 1/2

2 diet cokes whilst out

I tried to be as good a possible. Food was lovely and I do feel good for staying in control and making sensible choices rather then having a massive blowout x

What about taking a flask with you and having soup while you wait in the car, it would be hot and filling if it was chunky veg soup. You would also be having superfree if it was made with veg

What about taking a flask with you and having soup while you wait in the car, it would be hot and filling if it was chunky veg soup. You would also be having superfree if it was made with veg

Not a lover of soups if I'm honest with you. I quite like the roast chicken flavour mug shots so might try them. I have started having egg mayonnaise either in a roll as my hex b or on cracker/crisp breads for syns. i might look into what soups for low syns though for future reference x

What about making a SW quiche or you could make 12 small ones in muffin tins and have them with a salad. Or put a batchelors rice into a thermos add your water and over the space of a few hours its cooked.

SUNDAY 3RD FEB

EE

BREAKFAST
Muller light

LUNCH
4 crackerbreads (4 syns)
Egg mayo light (2 syns)

DINNER
Spaghetti
Bolognese
Extra lean minced beef
onion
mushrooms
carrots
Sweetcorn
Mixed herbs
Broccoli
Cabbage
Splash of worcestershire sauce
Sprinkle of sweetener
40g light cheese (Hex a)

SNACKS
6 brazil nuts (Hex b)
Animal biscuits (5 syns)
Muller light

Hot chocolate and squirty cream (2 1/2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 13 1/2

No coke. 4 hot water and lemons and a bottle of water

Last edited:
MONDAY 4TH FEB

EE

BREAKFAST
Pineapple

LUNCH
4 crackerbreads (4 syns)
Egg mayo light (2syns

Muller light

DINNER
Smash coated chicken breast
WM roll (Hex b)
Salad
Light mayo (1 syn)
Sauted potatoes
Fat free dressing

SNACKS
Animal biscuits (5 syns)
Glass of milk (Hex a)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 12

No coke again today, although I wanted it more today. 2 lemon and lime slices in hot water, 1 lemon and ginger tea bottle of water, 2 glasses of no added sugar strawberry and kiwi squash

Swam 30 lengths whilst boys were having their swimming lesson. Late tea again because of swimming. Going to bed feeling very full again.

Last edited:
Well done on cutting down on Diet coke. Your dinner sounds lovely. Going to make KFC style chicken & chips for my brother - he offered to buy us from the shop and I said I will cook it myself. Lets hope it comes out alright.

Well done on cutting down on Diet coke. Your dinner sounds lovely. Going to make KFC style chicken & chips for my brother - he offered to buy us from the shop and I said I will cook it myself. Lets hope it comes out alright.

Thanks Rosielea. I add cajun, garlic granules and some salt and pepper to the smash. Double dip it if you want it more crisp. Hope you both enjoy it x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Thanks Rosielea. I add cajun, garlic granules and some salt and pepper to the smash. Double dip it if you want it more crisp. Hope you both enjoy it x

Thanks I try that. Will put a picture later on. Have a good evening

TUESDAY 5TH FEB

EE

BREAKFAST
Sliced banana
Banana and custard muller light

LUNCH
Smash coated chicken
Salad
Fat free dressing

Muller light

DINNER
2 meat free burgers (1 syn)
Salsa (0.5 syns)
40g light cheese (Hex a)
WM roll (Hex b)
Salad

Eaton mess (3 1/2 syns)

Outrageous orange options (1 1/2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 7

Still no diet coke. 1 lemon and lime hot water. 5 glasses of no added sugar lemon squash 1 bottle of water

Well done on the kicking the diet coke! Xx

I have struggled a bit today as I have got a pounding headache. I think an early night is in order but not before I have tried the outrageous orange options. Been looking forward to it all day. Feeing quite bloated today for some reason. Not looking forward to thursdays wi as I have again been 100% on plan and will be mega fed up if I haven't lost. Glad you are ok Charl, I know we don't know each as such other but you guys on here are like family to me. I know there is always someone here if I need them and that is such a reassuring thing to know x

Im sure looking at your diary you will have a good loss - good luck hun

Thanks texty. I am really not feeling it though. If I don't lose again this week I think I will seriously have to rethink my plan. Git a stinking cold at the moment but once over it I might even have to start, (forgive me for swearing) EXERCISING!!! X

Im sure you will have a loss, you upped your superfree and your drinking loads of fluids so fingers crossed it works this week. Dont give up x

Back