I'd like to be slimmer and wear.....

This is a fun idea Katie & I love all of these dresses.

Have been looking at a few web pages but not really sure what sort of outfit I want to get yet or when for.

May look for something that I can take with me on my holiday in February. x

Good idea Susie, find yourself a couple of nice dresses / outfits and share them on here - I love looking at them :) xx

Nice thread!!! I would like to wear a crop top like I did a year ago!!!!

image-4024869359.jpg

Nice thread!!! I would like to wear a crop top like I did a year ago!!!!

View attachment 155451
I was about to write stick with the diet Lara sand you'll soon be wearing it, however I've realised it's nearly winter and wayyyy too cold so it's now stick with it and you can wear a tight fitted jumper soon and a crop top when it warms up a lot :D I think I'm showing my age ;) xx

I was about to write stick with the diet Lara sand you'll soon be wearing it, however I've realised it's nearly winter and wayyyy too cold so it's now stick with it and you can wear a tight fitted jumper soon and a crop top when it warms up a lot :D I think I'm showing my age ;) xx

Haha! Thanks. Yes I wore that last November and I really was thinking how was I not cold?!! But I think I wore a big jacket and took it off in a warm club!!!

Good idea Susie, find yourself a couple of nice dresses / outfits and share them on here - I love looking at them :) xx

Er, I need a step by step guide how to get something from the internet onto here using an iphone :doh:???

Susie, maybe screenshot it and then just insert it like a normal photo into your post? :)

I don't use the minimins app on either my iPhone or iPad, I use the web page so this may not help :confused:

You can either save a photo of the dress / outfit etc and then send that or attach a hyperlink to the webpage using the icon of the world that looks like there's a pair of glasses in front of it xx image.jpg

I don't use the minimins app on either my iPhone or iPad, I use the web page so this may not help :confused:

You can either save a photo of the dress / outfit etc and then send that or attach a hyperlink to the webpage using the icon of the world that looks like there's a pair of glasses in front of it xx View attachment 155489

Nope, you've lost me there lol. I will wait till Shaney gets home & she will do it x

Susie, maybe screenshot it and then just insert it like a normal photo into your post? :)

Tried that Sheridan but hasn't come out very well :sigh: x

image-3757525224.jpg

The colour is more of a powder blue on the web page but had to take a photo and then post it.

Love the neck line of this but have a long way to go to fit into it .

That's a really lovely dress Susie! I'm sure you'd look gorgeous in it when you've reached your goals :)

I'd really like to be able to wear this when I reach goal. :)

image-1560092447.jpg

Long way to go! But we'll all get there eventually :)

Oh I do like that dress Susie, looks beautiful xx

I like yours too Sheridan but I wouldn't get away with wearing that at my age. I'll have to look for something that I would have worn if I were younger :D x

Hubby will wonder whats going on once I do fit into it. I tell you what, he would have to get his wallet out & take me somewhere very expensive so I could show it off lol x

My Christmas party dress has just arrived. Hopefully ill look as stunning as the model when I wear mine in December!

Woops... dont think Im allowed to post the link to the ebay sellers page...
Will have to wait till I can add a photo

Last edited:
Back