If at first you dont succeed, try try try and try again!!

The roast I had wasn't toby carvery size. It was literally so scarce on the plate. I've ate half the chinese. Its frigging chocolate I cannoy find the right substitute for it. Im trying to just not have it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im gonna find a class. How much are the countdowns? ? X

You only got served a bowl ov veg and we scoffed the lot haha. Didnt get a lot was a new restaurant we went to x

Should of took a pic. Trying to find a class. There is non in my area on a night how bad x

Should of took a pic. Trying to find a class. There is non in my area on a night how bad x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Coul you not join online as you get all the access on there and weigh at your ww group where you get it free anyway?

My dinners are massive too... All my meals are. Where you're used to ww portions you're probably thinking you have to eat small still. You DONT!!! Bulk it out to the maxxxxx

I need to learn to eat more but stomach has shrank. Like I say we got served the lunch so the portion was out of my control. Im gonnA try as many syn feee days as I can and hope for a sts until I find a group x

Coul you not join online as you get all the access on there and weigh at your ww group where you get it free anyway?

yea but its £60 in one go and cannot afford that. I think there is a voucher in a mag ill buy one tomorrow. I want a local group im sick of travelling far to a class x

This starts this week...

image-2653920588.jpg

Without a voucher?? im gonna join. Just need a class. They all on during the day here. Thanks becky xx

Morning. I don't wanna get up but have to for work :(

Back on track and no moaning got too far to give up

Porridge for breakfast. Might have it with buttons might have it with frozen berries might do both x

Morning. I don't wanna get up but have to for work :(

Back on track and no moaning got too far to give up

Porridge for breakfast. Might have it with buttons might have it with frozen berries might do both x

Morning!! Good on ya!

Personally I'd drop the buttons and have some superfree instread like berries as you suggested... You wont use any more syns and it will keep you fuller for longer x

Haha I had the buttons lol. Dunno whats up with me I feel like im going alone and failing. Im finding a class to go to and then I think ill be better x

Haha I had the buttons lol. Dunno whats up with me I feel like im going alone and failing. Im finding a class to go to and then I think ill be better x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Each to their own and if you want choc in your breakfast then that's what your syns are for after all

As much as I love this site and some of the lovely girlies on it I really couldn't do it without going to group. I know SW inside out, upside down and back to front yet I still need to go to group!! I think I could have paid my mortgage off with the amount of money slimming clubs have had out of me!!!

Haha I know where your coming from. I feel like no one on the outside understands me like here but I need some structure and something to follow otherwise ill fail. I have all the will power for any diet and I give ww my all and got nothing from it. I need a fresh start a clean slate and a new class. Im going local and not travelling, im going as a member not a helper and a know it all. I need to re learn and as much as you and tan are there I need reality lol. Ill get to a group and get head focused. Right now feel like I'm going blind.

The buttons were lush but normally I wouldn't of done it or had half and the other half tomorrow.

I need sweet stuff and need to find what I can have without falling off the wagon.

:D

If it's any consultation it's taken me 2 years to get my mojo back and get my head in gear. I tried and tried and it's only this time that it's clicked and I've stuck at it. I just got to the stage where I'd had enough of bursting out of my clothes and feeling fed up with the way I looked and felt x

Iv had enough im so depressed about it im ready. I went on to look for a class and it is tonight but missed it :(

hi Sarah

i feel just like you my life just seems one long diet!!!!!! but ive have just started SW and i have my weigh in 2m....i have stuck to the plan so strictly but i think i have actually put weight on as i am not used eating as many carbs, i am afraid that mayb my portions of free food (pasta and pot) are too big even when i have them with SS food. can i ask you though does the plan still work now that you have lost so much wieght??? are you eating as much as you were wen you set out on the plan

Hey. I havnt lost anything im just looking at joining. Last time I done sw this was the beginning of my journey and lost 2 and half stone so I believe you can keep losing yea.

Back