If I lose I win!

Ill check them out. Also hear good things about clinique ... i need to investigate. L'oreal studio secrets in caramel has been my latest but bit worried Im looking a tad orange! Lol

I haven't tried Revlon or clinique, maybe I'll have a look when the time comes ;-)

Well, I'm hoping when I get into the 14s I'll be able to afford to get my teeth whitened. I should be starting a new casual bank-work job in Healthcare (bank health care assistance, work every day or one shift in six months, it's up to me!) within the next two weeks so providing this comes through quick enough I should be able to have them done.

I'm hoping I'm gonna be in the 14st before 1/10/2012 because I start a new nursing placement on that date and quite frankly, I'd like to go with sparkling white teeth :D

Well, I'm hoping when I get into the 14s I'll be able to afford to get my teeth whitened. I should be starting a new casual bank-work job in Healthcare (bank health care assistance, work every day or one shift in six months, it's up to me!) within the next two weeks so providing this comes through quick enough I should be able to have them done.

I'm hoping I'm gonna be in the 14st before 1/10/2012 because I start a new nursing placement on that date and quite frankly, I'd like to go with sparkling white teeth :D

Ahhhh white teeth <3

Sounds like a plan!! :D

I put on .5 this week. RAGING!
But there is always next week for something nice and new :)

I'm sure you're doing excellently!

Cannot wait to get mine done, they're in dire need now lol. Smoking doesn't help, nor does black tea :/

I oddly love the dentist!... After years of removals (my baby teeth never feel out. They loved me too much LOL) and then braces then wisdom teeth out. Im used to going and getting poked and prodded.
No fillings though! :D
Have had my teeth laser whitened and then the bleach after care.. tea and coffee take their toll though. Ugh!

Although, I hear drinking all the stainy stuff thru a straw is meant to help. Tea through a straw though?!?! Hmmmmmm

I think this is a great idea and but it's sort of a reverse process for me. I hit a significant milestone, then I would get something to reward myself! Like today! I got into the 50plus kg range... i've not seen my weight start with the number "5" since I was 15.... so yeah. significant day deserves something nice... so I bought myself a new bag I've been eyeing... =D I'm quite broke after this purchase but I think its sort of worth it. =D

S

Saizou said:
I think this is a great idea and but it's sort of a reverse process for me. I hit a significant milestone, then I would get something to reward myself! Like today! I got into the 50plus kg range... i've not seen my weight start with the number "5" since I was 15.... so yeah. significant day deserves something nice... so I bought myself a new bag I've been eyeing... =D I'm quite broke after this purchase but I think its sort of worth it. =D

S

Nice! Whats it like? I do love a good bag

I boughtt a pair of shoes for my 2stone mark. Yaaaaay

i think i will pinch your ideas and bye my self some thing every time i lose thankyou for that idea:)

shonaw said:
i think i will pinch your ideas and bye my self some thing every time i lose thankyou for that idea:)

Im being super nice to myself and getting an iPhone lol :)
9.5lbs gone this month so I deserve it! Hehe

Back