If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi all, I'm Just starting my 5th full week of LT, my second time. I did it 4 years ago and did quite well, but never re fed properly. I'm going to stay on it for 12 full weeks this time. I'm down 2 1/2 stone so far. I still have another 3 1/2 to lose. My wife is also doing it, so we are giving each other good support. since last week we have started putting a small bit of skimmed milk in our coffee, 2 to 3 times a day. I ate a tuna steak, baked(no oil), seasoned with black pepper and chilli flakes. My wife had a fillet steak from a pan, cooked in water and seasoned with pepper. We've done this 3 times last week. and plan to do it a couple of times this week. It has'nt affected our weight loss, and we don't feel bad. If it does affect it we'll go back on the straight and narrow. We're not craving any other types of food. I thought I'd miss alcohol, but it has'nt been too bad, I went out once and drank fizzy water. was great being able to drive home.. We're drinking at least 4 litres of water a day.

This seems to be working for us, I'm not suggesting anyone else do it this way.

Last edited:
hi!!

I started my lipotrim on Monday of this week (26.04.10) so this is my 3rd day, i have been constantly on the scales and off the scales since then..my weight is going down then up and im worried it won't work...all i eat is 1 shake in morning one at lunch and a carb free dinner when i go home. I know its pretty early to tell but i have no patience lol

Does this LT entail walking or exercising of any kind!

If anyone has any tips on how to stay motivated im grateful for all!

thanks

My journey on Lipotrim changed my life!

I started my journey on the 27th Jan 2009. I lost 6 and a half stones before stopping. I thought i'd be happy at this weight. But as it were, I had three holidays over the course of the summer (between June and August) and once they were over I decided to get straight back on and lose some more.

I started my 2nd round of LT tfr in september, I graduated whilst on tfr and still had the best day even with others drinking and eating the free champers and canape's around me.

I finally finished my LT tfr journey, including a refeed on the 9th of November 2009 having lost 8st 0.5ls :)

Then came the hard part. Lipotrim is great for getting fantastic, speedy results but it really doesnt prepare you for the afterwards.

Food has always and will always be a struggle for me. I will never be able to eat like a 'skinny' person and I will always have to watch what I eat.

I'm finally coming to terms with that after a long 6months of ups and downs and trying to maintain.

Lipotrim is like a rollercoaster, the adreneline and excitement you feel when you see the scales get lower every week is euphoric but once its all over the come down is the worst.

But, that being said, Lipotrim is the greatest diet in the world. It changed my life, it changed my perspective on many things and changed the way I now think about food.

I'm now a confident individual, not just a shy face in a big crowd. I now speak up in groups and social situations, I'm not afraid to express my opinions for fear of people judging what I look like. I have applied to do my dream job as i'm now confident I can do it, and it is achievable.

And whats more, I now love to shop!!! :heartpump: :giggle:

Back