Im baaaack! With Ooopsie roll recipe (lifesaver!)

Morning all,

Hi Caroline :wavey:

Kirsty, just a thought can these rolls be stored successfully in a tin or should they be eaten more or less straight away?

Morning Jim, glad to see you're still keeping all us 'Atkinsers' in line!!!

LOL, I do my best Caroline, they're a wayward lot though. ;)

how many grams of carns are in each of these please thanx:)

Sorry that was supposed to say carbs

Hi could you tell me how many grams carb they are please, mine are in the oven now but were a bit runny lets see hey :)

• well dont count the eggs as they are free
  • for the cream of tartar id say negligible as you barely use a pinch
  • For the cream cheese - on the sainsburys own basic soft cheese (you use the whole pack and its only 45p!) it says
Carbs 3.8g
fibre 1.2g which equals 2.6 g

so for the whole mixture its 2.6g carbs and you can get 6 lovely servings from each batch

ps: Yu will get the knack and you should enjoy them...... i love them with tommies, cheese and ham (pizza) and whipped cream and sugar free syrup .... yummo scrummo

Thans very much mine turned out runny but when i got them out they were lovely thanks

Hello Kirsty

The syrup sugar free where or who sells this
stephen

The orginal recipe says they can be stored for a few days wrapped in kitchen roll.

lowcarbmegastore and avidlite both stock sugar free syrups.

Sorry for the late reply and thanks to those who filled stephen in..... I use avidlite - really fast delivery too xx

These sound great , thanks for this very useful post.

These are definately a lifesaver when you're on Atkins. I used to make BLT's with them using an extra slice in the middle. Yum!!
I used to put mine between layers of kitchen roll and then put them in a large sandwich bag in the fridge!x

my oopsie rolls have just come out of the oven, they look quite succesful!!!

im just waiting for them to cool before taking off the parchment paper

i have also made a crustless broccoli,blue cheese quiche that is in the oven now...mmmmmmm

Back