IM BACK!!! hello :)

Welcome back, sorry your going through hell, hopefully things will work out for you ;) x

Thats great news Kelly! Good for you.

Hope everyones having a good day. Not too bad here apart from its bloody cold! lol

Kids are on half term here so quite nice having them around when they can be bothered to come out of their rooms. Got a nice chicken curry in the slow cooker so looking forward to demolishing that later.

Happy Monday

Hi girlies.. Well the past few says have been awful! Been down to hospital with little man as he fell over and bumped his head! :( Got kept in overnight for obs and then got sent home yesterday :) Now we are back and he is feeling much better. Didnt stick to plan as i ate the only thing there a cheese sandwich on white bread but praying for a sts for tonights WI. How are you?

Oh bless him! U must have been scared to death. At least he's ok now but they know how to give us heart failure don't they! Lol
And one cheese sandwich isn't going to hurt too much especially with how good you've been so dont worry.
Good luck hun

Oh bless him! U must have been scared to death. At least he's ok now but they know how to give us heart failure don't they! Lol
And one cheese sandwich isn't going to hurt too much especially with how good you've been so dont worry.
Good luck hun

Yes i had a heart attack needed an ambulance! To take him there because i couldnt wake him :cry:It was awful! I have barely eaten and its star week (TMI period) so im feeling crappy anyway Im soo happy he is okay he is out of the woods after 24 hours which means i have a healthy bouncing baby boy again!

Omg scary!! Glad he is o.k.... I'm sure you'll be fine x x x

OMG guys!!!! -4.5lbs, my stone award and SOTW.. not expected but perked me right up :)

OMG guys!!!! -4.5lbs, my stone award and SOTW.. not expected but perked me right up :)

Woop woop with trimmings!! What a fantastic achievement, well done xx

Omg emmie glad your lil one is fine now i can imagine what you went through went through the same with my daughter few years ago still havent got over it properly!! Well done on your weigh loss hun you are doing great!! Sharon its half term here too and my kids are constantly hungry im weighing next monday and hoping for a loss and this time i will do it lol. PMA my beauties. :)

Wow Emmie!! Well done you, just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it =)

My boy is always in the pantry Kelly and he's a stick bless him! Lol

Hope everyone is having a good day

Thanks everyone :D And i fit into a size 16 dress.. which is a huge deal considering i was a size 20 :eek:

Thanks everyone :D And i fit into a size 16 dress.. which is a huge deal considering i was a size 20 :eek:

I remember the feeling well, what a achievement congrats hun ;)

It took me 10 months, as we went on holiday and I gained a few pounds lol, thank you for your lovely comment, ;) x

Hi ya, I've finally got on the scales and I've lost 3lb since going primal which I was a bit gutted about to be honest but I am losing inches...and I wore a pair of my skinny jeans! I bought a set of scales that measure muscle, which I haven't quite figured them as the instructions are in Greek, cannot complain as they were cheap! Going to the gym tomorrow, which I will find tough as I'm going with my hubby who is a crossfit junkie... He is gonna teach me the fine art of kettle bells!! Let's hope I don't drop them!! How are you getting on?

Well done Emmie :girlpower: you've done a fab job Congratulations x x x

Hi im only new here so dont really know you yet , Sounds like your having a hard time and i can totally understand where your coming from ,I have also had sick kids and money is sooooo tight just now that its a struggle every day,I also suffer from stress and a comfort eater but im trying really hard not to regain all ive lost .My cure all is power walking ,I just plug in the music and off i go it clears my head stops me feeling hungry and its free lol which i like.Im sure with all the support you get from here you will soon have everything under control again .Good luck :)

It's amazing how they bounce back isn't it! So glad he's ok now.

Hi Suki, how's things with you?
I'm o.k. My hubby is away next month with work so won't see him again until July :grumble: just hope I don't cave in now!! Hope I stick to it whilst he is away x looking forward to next week as it half term :) and we all can have some quality time!! Cannot believe I didn't have any pancakes!!! Made them for the kids and I was smelling the maple syrup! Lol x. Hope you've had a good day... How's the treadmill, you know we will have to give it a name....

Well as its lent girlies im giving up alcohol and my treat days im strictly dieting for the next 30 days haha im looking forward to it!! Well another earlt morning today!! Valentines day tomorrow im excited going to cook husby a lovely healthy steak meal yum yum!! So what are you all doing?? Thanks for your comment skinnybody(hope thats right as ive just gone blank with your name)sorry! Welcome here and im sorry you have or are going through the same with your children and money etc it will all work out in the end!!! As always PMA LADIES i havent got internet until march 1st thats why im very rarely on here but i will be back as soon as i get it! Have a lovely day all x

Back