I'm proud of myself today because......

It will taste better coz you waited, you can sit back and feel smug;) Well done

You are sooooo right :):). I've just had a lovely syn free tea, about to have some luscious lemon scanbran cake with peaches and raspberries for pud (the rest of my hexb from brekkie) and now I'm sat here feeling happy and smug.....just hope the scales are kind to me on weds for being so saintly ha ha x

I've been on a trip out today with my OH to pick something up for work he needed, we were near the coast so decided to make a day of it. I have been out all day and eaten my fruit I took.....ignored all the fish n chips, burgers, candyfloss and fresh donuts that were at every corner :eek:
THEN we called at a pub on the way back to get a meal .....but I decided to just have a diet coke & cook a SW FRIENDLY gammon joint dinner when we got in. YAY GO ME!!!!! just waiting for it now nomnomnom xx

Woo!! Go you :D I had a similar proud moment today. Went for a pub lunch (great wee pub in Glasgow does a very extensive £4 meal deal inc a soft drink) so went in with my sister today and I ignored the GORGEOUS steak pies, chips, chicken curries, lasagnes etc and ordered a baked potato, heaps of baked beans and I picked a massive load of salad at the salad bar with no dressing. It was DELICIOUS and I didn't even feel sad not having the amazing steak pie.

Proud proud proud.

Sadly, all my proud moments tend to be about food lol. :rolleyes:

Woo!! Go you :D I had a similar proud moment today. Went for a pub lunch (great wee pub in Glasgow does a very extensive £4 meal deal inc a soft drink) so went in with my sister today and I ignored the GORGEOUS steak pies, chips, chicken curries, lasagnes etc and ordered a baked potato, heaps of baked beans and I picked a massive load of salad at the salad bar with no dressing. It was DELICIOUS and I didn't even feel sad not having the amazing steak pie.

Proud proud proud.

Sadly, all my proud moments tend to be about food lol. :rolleyes:

:happy036: well done!! Its a great feeling

(my moments are usually food related too Ha Ha Ha) ;)

My Dad had made banoffee cupcakes with cream cheese frosting & sticky toffee sauce in the middle. I had one as i'd been good syn wise this week, and managed to stop at just one whereas in the past i'd have had 2 or 3 until I felt sick. Way to go willpower! Haha :)

You are sooooo right :):). I've just had a lovely syn free tea, about to have some luscious lemon scanbran cake with peaches and raspberries for pud (the rest of my hexb from brekkie) and now I'm sat here feeling happy and smug.....just hope the scales are kind to me on weds for being so saintly ha ha x

Ha ha I read some of your food diary earlier, you sure do like your scan bran cake;) I'm gonna have to try some:)

I'm proud of myself because...

I started my couch to 5k last night and it felt GREAT :D

Thank you very muchly! :)

Are you doing any gym/swimming/running/exercise etc at the moment? It's so hard to get going at first, but I'm really loving feeling myself being less out of breath climbing the stairs to my flat and walking up hill to work etc. Plus, also have the fear about being left with saggy skin as well. Think it helps my mood as well, much more chilled than I used to be.

Thank you very muchly! :)

Are you doing any gym/swimming/running/exercise etc at the moment? It's so hard to get going at first, but I'm really loving feeling myself being less out of breath climbing the stairs to my flat and walking up hill to work etc. Plus, also have the fear about being left with saggy skin as well. Think it helps my mood as well, much more chilled than I used to be.

I've just finished 14weeks of swimming and survival lessons, enjoyed it, was good fun, instructor was real sargent major type, was doing it with 3 other ladies, lovely bunch. I'll sign up again in Sept when kids back in school. Have a treadmill and a bike so justhave to bit the bullet and do some:)

I'm proud of myself today because I am going away next week and, I am still on plan. Usually I would of just thought 'Sod it', knowing that next week ill be eating whatever I want so I may as well this week too. However, I'm not and i have been planning ways in which in which I can stay mostly on plan next week (with a few extras), and have even found a group near to where I am going so that I can weigh in there! Rather impressed with myself lol.

I'm proud of myself today because I am going away next week and, I am still on plan. Usually I would of just thought 'Sod it', knowing that next week ill be eating whatever I want so I may as well this week too. However, I'm not and i have been planning ways in which in which I can stay mostly on plan next week (with a few extras), and have even found a group near to where I am going so that I can weigh in there! Rather impressed with myself lol.

Well done you,that's dedication,hope you a lovely holiday & a successful week?

Don't forget to come back,let us know how you did & your tips?

Well done you,that's dedication,hope you a lovely holiday & a successful week?

Don't forget to come back,let us know how you did & your tips?

Thankyou, I hope so too! I think the weekend will be my biggest challenge as I'd usually 'oh well I have a week off work now, may as well be naughty' but im determined not to let it. it just makes me realise how many excuses I used to make, barely any of them valid.

Thankyou hope you have a good week too :)

I've just had a meeting all morning and they surprised us with a yummy lunch. I avoided the sarnies and DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BISCUITS and just had a peach and some grapes because I have superfree soup back at the office to eat for lunch!

Back