Into my wedding dress....

Glad you are still feeling positive - move up from 1200 or you will not be able to move down. When I was at my largest weight a few years ago - 15.5. stones I started on 2000 and moved down from there.

That's similar to what I was sayid earlier. I recommended 1600 which is about where I started then move it down from there.

I have chosen my wedding dress. I go in nov to have the size selected ie they measure me and reccommend a size! So if like to be a fair amount less that I am now! So plodding along and loosing consistently will help!

Well today I will have had 1393 cals rather than 1200. I ended up having some toast at work. Which normally would mean a failure but today it didn't. I'm not saying it'll be habit. But it was nice being able to have it and still feel on plan! But it's ok bc that's what I was aiming to increase to 13-1400.

I think I'll set my cals to 1400 and just aim to be on that or below depending on how hungry I am! Xx

Sounds like a plan if you are hungry eat!! Just try and eat healthy ;) Sent from my D2005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've not been hungry that's the thing. So I'm just gonna eat until I'm satisfied. So as long as my cals are under 1450 that should be ok :) xx

HI everyone I'm starting my cc journey today. Previously I have lost almost 5 stone with slimming world and gained 3 back. Then lost it again with TFR then gained it back. So now I'm looking for something more permanent and less of a fad. I want to learn about healthy eating and exercise and loose the weight permanently. I'm getting married in march and I am desperate to loose 3.5st by then. This averages at 1.75lbs a week! So it could be doable! I'm using mfp and my calories are set to 1200. I'm going to start exercising and using my polar hrm to monitor an accurate burn. But I'm unsure of whether to eat these cals back? Today I've eaten 1297cals and burnt 890 for 1 hour of Zumba (this is mfp estimation which I'm sure is too high - my hrm isn't here yet!). Any advice/tips/friendly hello would be much appreciated!!! Xx

Subbing .. Didn't know you were back xx

Well 5 days in and official wi (only bc I want it to be fridays!)

-2.5lbs wahooooooooo

Super pleased!!

Xxx

I'm Please. With totm and nights I'm Feeling positive!! Xxx

Your doing really well hun nearly 3 pounds in 5 days!! :D Sent from my D2005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Let's just hope it's not a fluke. The date is getting closer and closer!!! :/

Back