Irish Molly's 2011 Diary

Ah no Clarri, drink makes me want to eat everything in sight!!!
Stuffed with a cold and would love a hot whiskey but I've settled for a lemsip!

Hope you are feeling better today, Molly.

Oh why are colds sooooo miserable. I'd beat Rudolph this minute as a light for the sleigh!!!! In bed with my lemsip and added lemon.

Oh poor Molly. :( It is that time of year, isn't it, with miserable colds and other bugs going around. :( I hope you will feel better soon, it sounds like you're doing the right thing by tucking yourself up with a hot lemsip!

Ah hope u get better soon Molly! X

Hope you're feeling better Molly! x

Thanks folks! Miserable cold is gone.
Now I'm officially in Christmas mode. I've got presents all but sorted and will start delivering them from late next week. I'll do my non fresh grocery shop tomorrow.
I'll get Xmas cards posted next week.
Xmas foods consumed today:
Slice of apple and mincemeat tart with ice cream!! But nice!
Glass of port- a large one!!
A big slice of Christmas pudding!! This was in place of lunch.
Good foods included, spicy bean stew for dinner and porridge for breakfast and an apple.
I'll be good tomorrow, I hope, to make up for today!

Molly do u also work nights?

I know, it looks like that!!! I still have that bad back and I can be awake during the night for a while with a bit of pain. I can keep an eye on you night owls !!

Woot Xmas mode! You're doing great Molly!

Ah ok! Lol x

Good morning Molly!!
Lovely to see you posting and glad your cold is now gone. I love your honestly about the Christmas goodies, sometimes there is just no getting away from their grasp so we may as well enjoy some!! ;)

Thanks everyone. Well I've got loads on this week so it will be good and bad along the way.
Today
B: two cappuccinos!
L: two slices turkey meatloaf with one slice brown soda bread and three cherry toms.
D: 200g mixed fruit and nuts-- oops! Once I started I couldn't stop!
S: two slices spelt bread with damson jam.
Carman's bar.

Food looks pretty good Molly :)

Except for all the blooming mixed nuts n fruit, Cali!!

Oooo turkey meatloaf sounds good - did you make it? xx

JanD said:
Oooo turkey meatloaf sounds good - did you make it? xx

Jan it's dead easy and super healthy. Good cold or hot too! I posted the recipe , last one, on the recipe thread in the stickies section in this forum.

Plumfoodie said:
Think all about the fibre and healthy fats Molly. ;)

Yeah Plum and all the cals!! But you are right, as I have not felt in the slightest bit peckish for any other naughties today. I've made a fab apple and mincemeat tart and it's not tempting me at all!! So go GL foods!!

Back