Is it just me or ...

katsmad64

Does anyone else feel when they're struggling with trying to loose weight that it effects other parts of their life's ? When I'm on a roll I seem to be able to cope with everything else going on in my life but when I'm finding loosing weight hard I loose motivation for lots of things my house looks a mess and can't be bothered with lots of things and spend far too much time sat in front of TV eating the wrong things So I look and feel a mess and so does my surroundings :( Everyday I tell myself today I'll start afresh but the last few weeks since returning from my hols in Aug just can't be motivated to get started and end up over eating I really do need to get myself sorted as I hate myself for gaining back the weight I worked so hard to loose . Wonder if anyone has felt the same and managed to get through it ? Thanks X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey, I know exactly where you're coming from but since losing weight I've actually found it controls most of my life, whether I'm on a good or bad streak. If it's bad, I feel down, can't be bothered with anything. When it's good, I can't stop thinking about what I'll lose next and find myself avoiding situations where the opportunity to be synful may arise. Still looking for a happy medium! Good luck in finding yours :) It can be done, just look at the number of amazing maintainers on here :)

This is so me I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! If I'm having a bad day, week or even month (usually month) I put everything else off until I get back on my diet. Isn't it funny how it takes over everything :(

It's completely ridiculous but part of me thinks its because prior to SW we never thought about food in a major way, ok so we ordered what we liked from the chinese and went to the fridge when we felt hungry but we didn't actually think about it. When you start 'dieting' you analyse every little detail and morsel that passes your lips and it's a hard habit to break.

It's completely ridiculous but part of me thinks its because prior to SW we never thought about food in a major way, ok so we ordered what we liked from the chinese and went to the fridge when we felt hungry but we didn't actually think about it. When you start 'dieting' you analyse every little detail and morsel that passes your lips and it's a hard habit to break.
Agree with this and though I don't want to go back to the weight I was I do sometimes wish I could go back to not thinking about EVERYTHING I eat or don't etc

Thanks for this thread it made me get off my butt and do 15 mins on my bike.. Not much, but a start... It starts with the first step. I'm so sick of this merry go Round.. But realise that it's my choice, my life, my deciions... Just so damn hard!

Thanks for this thread it made me get off my butt and do 15 mins on my bike.. Not much, but a start... It starts with the first step. I'm so sick of this merry go Round.. But realise that it's my choice, my life, my deciions... Just so damn hard!

Well done and feel the same as you one big merry go round about time I got off and got on with getting back on track ! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It took me 3 months to get my head back into it after holls....but my head is back in the game now....i bought the beck diet solution book and I've changed my attitude to food since! I've gone a whole month without a bibge now and weight is coming off and feels so good!

Back