Is the second time harder?

Hi there everyone. Really hope u can help me. I was on the CB plan a couple of years ago and managed to lose a couple of stone but have put it all on again and more :(((. I tend to binge eat and once I start I can't stop goin to my CBC consultant tomorrow to start the plan again but to b honest I'm really nervous and scared

Hi Maggie, you're not alone. We're all in a similar position, struggling to change bad eating habits and shifting weight. I've found this forum to be invaluable. Support and encouragement from people in the same place is really really helpful. Get your shakes and agree your goal with your CDC, it's the first step to new confident happy you.

good luck and keep in touch

Welcome ! I have had a blippy week really :( just about moving on and not looking back

Sent from my iPad

Getting weighed in the morning. Last time my CDC weighed me I was 10-7 and when I started again on Monday my scales said 10-8. I'm really hoping to have shifted 2lbs this week. Would be a good boost

Well I'm 10-7 so it's not a catastrophe (started at 10-8 on my scales on monday) this week I've lost 1lb in real terms but the fact remains I have 9lbs to shift
how is everyone else doing?

Excellent ! I would kill to weigh that right now! It won't take you long to shift 9lbs. Definitely doable prior to xmas parties !

Hi flare how u doing ?

Sent from my iPad

Hi Purpleflower, how are things going?
i went off the diet in Dec and lost the plot. Had a great Christmas and ate what I wanted, and then over new year it seemed to click in my head again. I started shifting my ass, walking and I even started jogging ! I clocked up 22 miles in a week. Bought new running trainers and new kit to wear.
I got weighed last Monday and started back on plan....well almost ! I weighed in at 11st, the heaviest I've been for over 7 months :( This week has been ok, I've stuck to the shakes but I've not had a day where I have been 100%, still some work to do there, but I got weighed yesterday and I've lost 4lb in 4 days so I'm happy. The problem I have now is that my right knee is injured and I'm off my walking and jogging until it recovers, so I have got to stick to plan 100%:confused: it will be a real test this week, but I'm busy with work all week so hopefully that will help.
I hope you are doing ok
check in soon
clare

Hi You appear to have come back the same time as me weigh in the morning. Also like yourself start back at running tomorrow after about 3 months off! Wow you appear to have taken well to running ! What plan you on ? Sent from my iPad

It good to hear you're doing ok :)
A few of us in the village have joined together to motivate each other and get active, it's great. We are sort of following the couch to 5k plan? I'm doing a mixture of walking and jogging to build up stamina and work on my breathing technique but now I've overdone it and right knee is injured I'm worried about trying the jogging again. I'm going to try again on Friday (have a week off it) so fingers crossed it's just niggles whilst my legs get used to the impact?
Diet is going ok, but I am not sticking to it 100% - I am drinking the water and having the shakes but no bars, so supplementing those for snacks of protein and keeping off the wine and fizz !!
We've got almost the same or lose :) I'm sure we can do it this time. I would dearly love to get below 10st and maintain around 9st 12 - 10st 1 ....... It it requires some long standing habits to be broken and my emotional attachment to food to be reset, not easy stuff to tackle !!
good luck for this week hun
Clare x

Hi how's it going ?
A good week -4.5lbs down doing 800-1000kcals. Loving my morning porridge . Have some dietary supplement drops to start using so let's see what happens. Running is going well,not going too crazy with it. Feeling good,bring on the 10s again !!

Hi hows it going,hows the running?I have had a good week and feeling pretty good

Back