Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

You have a beautiful smile andlook so slim already - there will be nothing left of you! Well done for moving down the next stone bracket! x

You have a beautiful smile andlook so slim already - there will be nothing left of you! Well done for moving down the next stone bracket! x

Aawww thank you so much!!!! My shoulders and neck are deceiving. I am bottom heavy lol xxx

image-450740930.jpg

image-776362729.jpg

Yesterday. Shows my pear shape. I have heavy thighs xxx

Isis, you're a fine figure of a woman! And no mistake. All you're doing now is fine-tuning the statuesque and womanly beauty you already have x

Isis, you're a fine figure of a woman! And no mistake. All you're doing now is fine-tuning the statuesque and womanly beauty you already have x

Aawww thank you so much!!!! You have made my day!!! Xxxxxx

Looking lovely ! I'd love a booty lol. I'm all boobs and tummy with no hips and bum!

Looking lovely ! I'd love a booty lol. I'm all boobs and tummy with no hips and bum!

Hehehehe give me some of your boobs and I will swap you some booty lol

And thank you!!!!

Hope all's well Isis. I'm beginning to mend, thankfully, but have a fair way to go yet. Got fed-up with soup so now having choc pud and bars towards my 1200 calories LOL. Hope to be back on TS next week.

Let us know how you are if you can. I worry about you x

Isis, where did you go? :( Hope all okay.

Isis, I'd love to hear from you as well. Awful quiet around here..
Hope you're ok x

Hi ladies xxxxxxx

Sorry I haven't been around. My bf (we had only been together since November and he lived in Ireland) was suppose to be coming over Wednesday. Last week was very stressful and this week was bad, so I ended it Tuesday.

It had been stress since early on. He is an adorable nightmare. I can't be his gf as it was dragging my progress back. I have depression and anxiety. But overcoming it with therapy and other support.

ANYWAY: still on Exante. I have had protein some days, as I have been stressed. Still losing. My loss for last week was 2lbs. So that's 5lb off of my 10lb target for the feb challenges xxxx

Thank you so much for your caring ladies xxx

Hi Isis

I'm fairly new here but have ready your diary. You are an inspiration, especially through the tough times you have gone through.

You are a strong woman and you give us lesser mortals the will to push through the tough times! Well done on your journey so far!

:worthy:

Polly x

Hi Isis I'm fairly new here but have ready your diary. You are an inspiration, especially through the tough times you have gone through. You are a strong woman and you give us lesser mortals the will to push through the tough times! Well done on your journey so far! :worthy: Polly x

Aawww thank you so very much! You are so lovely!!!

You have given me a huge smile :D

Great to hear from you Isis, sorry to hear about your hard times, but great you're back on and doing well xx

So glad to see you back Isis. Sorry about your relationship, it sounds like you have done the right thing for your own well being, as hard as that is. Well done for staying on track, I've been a bit up and down. Had a good week last week then a couple of off plan meals at the weekend. Most if this week has been ok but had some chicken yesterday. Overall 2lb off losing birthday weight gain and total of 16lb off so far this year. X

Thank you so much ladies. So happy to be back. I am having some time of Saturday. It's my bestfriends sisters party and I want to drink. So may carb up from tomorrow.

Still with you ladies. We can do this! We don't have to be perfect. Just as good as we can. Sticking to it at all is better than coming off all together!

Hello hun. I hope you're okay in general and that your personal circumstances are not causing too much woe. Never mind weight lost or gained - it's you, yourself, that matters. Come back soon xx

Well said SerielSlimmer, come back Isis, we're all here to support each other whether it's good news or bad. Hope you're okay xx

Back