Step 1 Sole Source + It's my diary & I'll cry if I want to....

Thanks Lou! Feeling positive I again. The repeatedly talking to myself and the voices in my head reminding myself and the voices I will do this and remain committed. I know it sounds like I'm losing plot but I'm not honest!

day 6 and I slept better, not brilliantly, felt cold tbut that's a ketosis effect so good:) feel in a less "down" mood as I must confess I felt "down" kind of depressed and I put it down to vlcd and my mood of generally being p***ed at my self for having to do vlcd again because I'd lost control of my weight again!

A friends and family day today.

I'll be following your journey as I have a very similar start weight and goal! X I'm 9.13 and my goal is 8.7 before w wedding in May 16th then after that will carry on till 8 x I'm also going to do a mix of sole source and sole source + day 1 for me today x I have been off and on this for ages!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Rachie, hope day 1 is going well for you? Wedding is a great incentive and I imagine a great pressure too?! You should defintiely lose a stone and half by then and possibly even a little bit more? Sadly I'm a seasoned yoyo dieter and the longest I maintained between 8st 7 and 9st 3ish was around 18 months but even then I was constantly trying to ,one the gain so not true maintenance:(

Day 6 has been surprisingly fine no hunger and must in fully in ketosis I think. Dinner at a friend's to negotiate this evening so that will may well be tricky but lets see.

I hope so you really have to be in the right frame of mind to be able to do the diet x yeh I got down to 8.2 a while ago and seemed I had to barely eat to be able to maintain it! Don't sole source + today and had salmon and brocolli for tea was really nice x

managed to negotiate the dinner last night, put food on my plate and picked and moved it around and no one said a thing! Interesringky I found I was very thirsty yesterday and not sure why ?

Day 7 and I will have some chicken and broccoli today as DH is cooking and we'll sit woth the boys for a late lunch.

Weigh day day tomorrow though not until 6pm. I don't like evening weighs as I usually weigh a pound or so heavier after drinking all my water.

Well lol done on dat 1 Rachie. I'm impressed you got to 8st 2 last time! Are you a shorty like me 5ft 2 (just!)! Have a great day today.

Hi everyone, I'm starting cambridge tomorrow, am completely new to do the diet! Have put on 2 stone since having my children and unconfident in my body so just focusing on feeling good agAin (it's been a while)

not or sure what to expect yet! Not looking forward to the beginning few days after reading about peoples experiences but hoping it will get easier like I've been told! X

Hi Lianne and welcome! The first few days can be tough but it's an effective plan though not easy. Hope your first week flies by and you enjoy the support on here which is great.

Day 8 and no weigh in for me until this evening. Waiting for train to KX and hoping today flies by. I've definitely lost weight as I can tell by how my jeans fit which is always a good thing.

A 4½lb loss. Not as much as I had hoped for but close enough and my jeans feel better already. I didnt drink as much water yesterday or today so I need to make sure I do that. Hoping I've turned that mental corner and can really crack on with this and shift a good few pounds over next 3 weeks. I'm focusing of small chunk of time to make it feel less daunting.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

A 4½lb loss. Not as much as I had hoped for but close enough and my jeans feel better already. I didnt drink as much water yesterday or today so I need to make sure I do that. Hoping I've turned that mental corner and can really crack on with this and shift a good few pounds over next 3 weeks. I'm focusing of small chunk of time to make it feel less daunting. Hope everyone has had a good day.

Hey good on you! 4.5lbs less than last week!

Jx

Found you at last . . . . . . .

Well done kira, we all know the 1st week can be the hardest :) x x

Well done kira that's a great loss! I think I'll probably have similar results Friday so I'll let u know! I am shorty I am 5 foot 1 one thing I'm crap with is drinking water x

Hello ladies! I'm still on plan! Technically it's day 11 as after midnight! Been working very long hours:( adrenalin has kept me busy and subtracted so that's a plus! Love not feeling hungry or wavering!

Laura my starting weight with CWP was 10st 8 ½! far too much for my short frame. Hope you're all doing well. I'm liking the CWP products and love choc tetra with some water added. Sleep still poor but no cramp in feet so that's great!

Hello ladies! I'm still on plan! Technically it's day 11 as after midnight! Been working very long hours:( adrenalin has kept me busy and subtracted so that's a plus! Love not feeling hungry or wavering! Laura my starting weight with CWP was 10st 8 ½! far too much for my short frame. Hope you're all doing well. I'm liking the CWP products and love choc tetra with some water added. Sleep still poor but no cramp in feet so that's great!

Day 11 / 12 already,

That's flown by.
Massive well done Kira, I love the tetra as they are so blooming easy for work :)

Keep it up my lovely x

Morning Kira - well done on getting started back. I am six weeks into restart (come tomorrow) and was two stones down at last weigh in, but with much more to lose than you have - unfortunately I went off the tracks for a good portion of last year, and while I didn't put much on at all for a long time, it suddenly started to pile back on, so something had to be done. I am doing S&S as I find it easier to order online and enjoying it.

Have you tried the Cambridge rice yet? I loved that last time.

Good luck with this weeks weigh in.

Nelli

PS Should have said, looking at 2.5 stones or even a few pounds more as I never got to target last time

Last edited:
i am still on plan! just been hectic with work and finally back home in thee north for 2 weeks! I am mentally exhausted from work and the long hours have not been fun but oddly enough helped me stick to plan though i took to biting my nails! disgusting i know and i have stopped now so they are looking less awful! I won't get official weigh until 13 April. Will update then.

Back