Jade's Journey To A Slimmer, Healthier Me! (Pictures etc.)

Most of my syns are used on sauces and extra milk for tea etc. I don't want to always have crisps/chocolate as I know I would fall back into my old ways and that is something I don't want to do. Most days I only use the minimum amount of syns :) I am happier today, I think yesterday I was just so gutted as I really wanted to have my 5 stone award. But today I am a lot happier and much more motivated. Have already done 30 minutes on the Kinect and waiting for my mum to come back to walk the dogs round Hockley Woods which is roughly a 45 minute walk. And I'm going to be having poultry most nights this week to instead of the vast amount of red meat I had last week. I think my body is just getting used to the same foods as I always have the same things so I'm going to try different dinners etc. this week and start including tuna into my salad instead of ham and have different B choices as well :)

20/06/2012:

Breakfast: Egg and Soldiers (HEB) with an apple afterwards followed by a lovely glass of milk! (HEA)

Lunch: Tuna salad from leftovers yesterday

Dinner: Chicken wrapped in bacon with broccoli, brussel sprouts, roast potatoes and gravy

Snacks: Hi-Fi Rocky Road Light Bar - 3 syns <3 and loads of fruit today

I have been swimming this morning and I feel amazing! Confidence through the roof!!!

Breakfast: 35g Shredded Wheat with strawberries and milk (HEA)

Lunch: Bacon omelette with salad

Dinner: Chilli chicken with salad, noodles and 1tbsp BBQ sauce (1 syn)

That's what we want to hear - you have done fantastic so far, don't beat yourself up so much when/ if you don't meat your own high expectations! So glad that you're feeling more positive today:D

Wow that is a huge weight loss, well done you. At this rate you will have got to goal in a year! Hope it keeps coming off as fast for you. You are an inspiration andI will follow your postings with interest.

So yesterday I had an interview and nerves which messed up my food a bit.. But the interview went okay, had a fruit salad for breakfast and a salad for lunch which I barely touched and then dinner yesterday I had scan bran coated chicken with low fat noodles and vegetables.

Today:

23/06/2012:

Breakfast:
Boiled Eggs and Soldiers (HEB) with melon and banana

Lunch: Tuna salad with cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, onion and celery

Dinner: Cajun spiced chicken with rice and a salad

24/06/2012 - Sunday

Breakfast: 35g Porridge Oats with strawberries and a banana

Lunch: Bacon and cheese omelette with a mixed salad

Dinner: SW Chicken Tikka Massala with rice and a salad

Dessert: Vanilla Mullerlight Yoghurt with strawberries

194964_10150916441343789_1997094709_o.jpg

Lost 3 lbs today and got my 5 stone award, Slimmer of the Month - 4 months in a row! and my gold body magic!

That's amazing - well done you!! Best you can't wipe the smile off your face - and with good reason, I'd be jumping up and down!!!!!

No, this smile won't be coming of my face for a while :) going swimming tomorrow which should be fun though! :)

Well done jade, you deserve the awards, you are doing amazingly well. Enjoy the swim.

So todayyyy

26/06/2012

Breakfast:
35 Bitesize Shredded Wheat (HEB) with milk (HEA) plus strawberries and half a banana (my nephew stole the other half..)

Lunch: Tuna and egg salad with lettuce, cucumber, celery and pickled red cabbage

Dinner: Hoi-sin dipping sauce steak (1 syn for 1tbsp) with rice and a mixed salad of lettuce, cucumber and spring onions.

Snacks: Apple, plums

Well done on reaching the 5 st marker!

You really are an inspiration!!

You make it looks so easy :)

well done hun x

I think thats why its called extra easy ;) Hahahahaha.. I feel like a dunce ;)

Last edited:
You are an inspiration as usual, well done on your fantastic weight loss and your amazing new shiny :) xxx

Sooo bit late... but been swimming and aquaerboics today!

27/06/2012

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (HEB) with sweetner, strawberries and plums

Lunch: ​Tuna and cheese Omelette with mixed salad

Dinner: Wholewheat pasta with chicken, onion and mushroom served with a salad and mayo (0.5 syns)

Back