Jade's Journey To The 8's

17/11/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Morning all :)
John Bishop was absolutely hilarious and we had a really lovely day together! Emilia was fine at her grandparents too.
I need to finish my assignment off for night school but Emilia is full of a cold and generally babies and studying aren't a good mix so may have to wait for Jason to get home from work. Not sure I can pull it back this week now but I'll give it a go!!!

Hope you all had a fab weekend :)

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 WW Vanilla yoghurt

Lunch - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 350ml skimmed milk (part hexa), 1 Quorn sausage (bit random but it needed eating)

Dinner - Quorn chilli con carne (Quorn mince, pasta shapes, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, beef stock, Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans, green pepper, red onion, Worcestershire sauce, various herbs and spices)

Total daily syns - 0/10
Total weekly syns - 70/70

Last edited:
Why oh why can I not get back on plan after an off-plan weekend :-( Nando's takeaway for dinner as I'm busy doing my assignment (and it wasn't a salad!)

Feeling very stressed today!!! The assignment I have been working on over the past month is due in tonight and although I'm pretty much there, I've still got a few bits to do. Emilia has been whingy all morning and is refusing to take a nap so I'm struggling to get anything done (why did I choose to study with a 7 month old???)! We have a viewing on the house tomorrow and to be honest I don't really want anymore viewers until the new year but OH wants to give it one last chance for this year.
I need a holiday or at least one booked for next year so I have something to look forward to but OH wants to hold off incase we sell the house :-(

Food has been awful this week and although I don't want to go to group on Thursday, I know I need to. I just want it to be a new week already!!!
Need to catch up on all of your diaries too, I've been rubbish recently :-(

Sounds like your having a rough day! Just think how good you will feel when that assignment is in! I hate whinny baby days - Lo is teething ATM and it's horrendous!

What are you studying?

You had a really good loss last week so just hold on to that thought and give yourself a treat or two if that's what's helps x

20/11/2014 - Extra Easy Day

So... I'm back after a week off plan. No weigh in this morning as I can't face it so just drawing a line under it. I handed my assignment in on time so I can breathe a sigh of relief for now... it's a while until the next one thank goodness! I'm studying Human Resources Practice for anyone asking.
Going to take Emilia to baby group today so she can see all of her little buddies and I can catch up with some friends.
Hope you're all ok?

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 WW Vanilla yoghurt

Lunch - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 300ml skimmed milk (part hexa)

Dinner - 3 scrambled eggs, 1 pot Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans, broccoli and cauliflower, 1 tbsp HP sauce (1)

Other - 75ml skimmed milk in cups of tea (remainder of hexa), 1tsp sugar (1)

Total Daily Syns - 2/10
Total Weekly Syns - 2/70

Last edited:
Glad your feeling better and sigh of relief for gettin assignment in on time - I started studying when my middle child was 7 months old and it was tough, I ended up giving it up in the end as I was far too stressed trying to juggle work, studying and looking after 2 children under 3! I want to study midwifery eventually but going to wait until Ollie is in primary school I think? What professions is it that your course leads to?

Food sounds yummy today, I love the speed tomato soup, tastes like Heinz!

Enjoy baby group, me and Ollie live at them lol, we go Monday Wednesday and Friday....the only downside is that the always have millions of biscuits, toast and crumpets so you have to try so hard to not eat the whole lot hahaa! The groups I go to are lovely though, the mums are al so nice, some times I find baby groups can be really clique and *****y

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Are you back chick? xxxx

Back