jamiedodger's weight loss diary 2011

Morning everyone!

Day four of shred comlpleted! I woke up this morning and have no pain anywhere which is wonderful.

Apart from the shred I had a rest day yesterday and didn't eat particularly well either as I was out most of the day.

Back to it this morning though!

I am sure I am starting to see changes in my body already after doing the shred, there seems to be just slightly less of me than before. Looking forward to thursday so I can weigh in and do meaurements:)

Sounds like your doing a great job. Pleased the pains have gone. Will make your workout more enjoyable now :)

Thanks! I am a bit concerned that the headaches will come back after exercising this morning! The only thing that seems to cure them is a nap!

Oh dear, that doesn't sound fun. Are they bad headaches? Is it exercising that gives you them?

Headache seems to have gone thank goodness!

Been very good today! Am now using my fitness pal to track my calories, it has given me 1200 a day, obviously I get more if I exercise. I have just under 300 left today. Have had my dinner and am stuffed now!!

I am looking forward to weigh in on Thursday as it is also my treat day. It gives you something to look forward to knowing you can have something you really fancy one meal a week! Bonus of doing it after weigh in is it encourages me to be pretty good the rest of the week:)

Morning everyone!

Back to school for my lot this morning! So I have loads to do today. Will probably do shred this morning after I return from the school run.

Nearly out of most of my food, so a trip to the supermarket is in order this morning.

I am so glad to be getting back into a routine!

As my headaches have gone now, I may add back in Zumba tonight and see if I get them back or not.

Hope today goes well. You're sounding very upbeat and positive :)

Thanks Moog!

Day 7 of shred today! I find it easier doing it in the morning, then it is out of the way for the day! Went (pretend) clothes shopping yesterday and I finally fit back into size 12 jeans:D:D:D Obviously didn't buy them as I am waiting until my weight settles down. Very pleased though.

Walked quite a bit yesterday, hoping to do the same today. Pedometer says 7 miles over the whole day!

Weigh in today, stayed the same. BUT..... I have lost 4 1/2 inches in a week doing Shred. Quite pleased, did really want to lose that pound but the inches make up for it!

Morning all:)

Off to do shred in a mo, get it out of the way early so I can sit down and watch the Royal Wedding.

Was pretty good yesterday, will try for the same today, but I am out for lunch on Sunday so this will be my cheat meal for the week, I am hoping I won't go overboard!!

Went out and bought a pair of trousers and a top yesterday. Size 12. Very happy!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Over ate a bit yesterday! Too much chocolate!

Ordered a HRM today as want to make sure my calories burnt are accurate. Don't think I am going to have lost this week I expect to gain. I think this may be down to the shred as a lot of people have mentioned gaining in the first 10 days or so.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with this, however, my measurements have gone down.

On a bit of a low this morning!

HRM's are great. It also pushes me to exercise more seeing the kcals increasing.
I didn't burn many kcals on the shred, but it did a great job toning. Don't give up, you will start seeing great results.

I have been doing really well with the eating the last couple of days and feeling good at the moment!:) Tomorrow is weigh in and it will be interesting to see if I have lost any weight this week after two weeks of shred, I know I have lost inches though.

Off for a bit of shopping this morning, will be taking my snacks with me so I am not tempted by any treats while I am out.

Weigh in this morning. I have lost 1lb this week! so, finally down in the 9's!!!! I have also lost 3 1/4 inches too:)

Next mini target will be to get to 9st 10lb or 136lb so another 3lb to lose. I want this gone by the end of May so quite a high target I have set myself this month. It will also be nice to see the BMI drop into the 27.something bracket.

I have a strong feeling that it is going to get harder and harder to lose these pounds as I get nearer my goal weight. It has been a long time since I was at 9st (1994 I believe).

Today is my Day 15 of shred. It is a killer although I know it is the reason my body is losing inches and changing so rapidly. I can't bear not to do it, after all it is only 20 mins!

So this weeks targets:

Lose another 1" off my waist
Lose another 1" off my hips
Lose 1lb
Do days 15- 20 of shred (will miss this saturday as I am away camping with the kids)
Try to fit in one run and one zumba on top of shred.

That will do me for the week I think:)

YAY! That's a real milestone - well done you :)

I'm impressed with the shred stuff as well. Good luck - I'm sure you'll do brilliantly and get those inches shifted this week!

That's brilliant. Sounds like your doing great with the shred. I found getting past day 20 was fab, it really motivated me to finish it. :)

congrats, yay you!!! x

Weigh in this morning. Stayed the same:( Never mind, its a journey not a race! Have lost another 2 3/4" this week, so pleased with that.

Onwards and upwards for another week!

Back