JanD (Another) New Year (Another) New Start :o)) x

Not sure where exactly. They aren't really looking for clubs etc, they want a nice, quiet honeymoon. They're staying at a brand new hotel. Lucky them!

If it's one of the two new ones in katelios they are in the quietest resort on the island and where we go :). One is called the Utopia and the other The Magnolia resort. Nobody liked the fact they were being built but as they're all inclusive they don't seem to make the place too much busier :) x

You seem to be back on track Jan and doing good, well done. Have you weighed yet, or are you doing the plan for a week or so first?

I've only weighed 'unofficially' - and I'm not following the Dukan plan properly - just high proteining really. I'll get weighed 'proper' on Monday xx

Not long till your Jury Service Jan! Are you excited?xx

Ooooo yes I am :)! I must say though, I'm surprised and dismayed by the number of people who pull a face & say 'couldn't you get out of it?' .... I think that's awful!! Even if I wasn't keen I'd feel it was a civic duty and be glad to fulfil it.
Weird ... I must be really odd coz I'm looking forward to it!! I hope I'm not disappointed but it's something I've always said I'd love to do so I'm going to make the most of it whatever happens xx

I've just realised I haven't been logging my food. This is probably because I DID have those v&cs last night & the night before, and didn't really want to admit it :(:eek:

I WAS very tempted as you knew but what put the top hat on it was I had a sneaky wi on the old scales upstairs and I'd hardly lost anything - we all know that this has the opposite effect of what it should!

Foods been fine though - all similar to the previous few days. Back in work tonight so no dwinkies ... fingers crossed the weight starts to shift! xx

I am sure you will love the jury service Jan, I know I did.

Shame it doesnt seem like you havent lost anything, but you know how quickly things can turn around, I am sure you will come good for when you weigh.

The losses will come Jan. you are making much healthier choices now so it will have an effect.

Well done on your food Jan looks fab- sorry to hear no loss but you still have half a week :)

Why didn't you want to admit the v&c's?! aint nothing wrong if you enjoyed them ;) xx

I'm just so hopeless at doing without :eek: And I think it's a bad thing that i don't find it easy not to drink. When I'm working I don't give it a second thought - but when I'm sitting there in the evening & not going in to work I'm hopeless .... Then I think - I did without for 15 wks and then another 3 last year when TFRing ... :sigh: ... what am I like!

When I DO have an official wi it will still be a good old gain from the last time I weighed - that's what I'm trying to limit at the moment!! :(

Wednesday 11th Jan

No breakie coz by the time I got up, ready and came down it was 12pm so I had lunch instead - chicken, ham, boiled egg, spoonful of cottage cheese.

Tea - chicken, ham, a few silverskins, a gherkin, 2 little pieces of smoked mackeral & spoonful cottage cheese

Later on - Total 0% with oat bran and a few spoons of sugar free jelly

Work - chicken, ham, a few silverskins, a gherkin & 2 boiled eggs (I'll be looking like an egg ;)) xx

I didn't realise I hadn't posted last night DOH!

Anyhoo - pretty boring stuff really yesterday and today - the usual breakie, youghurt & oatbran. Cooked meats, eggs, cottage cheese in varying combinations with a few pickles & gherkins thrown in for tea and in work. No extras - if I've needed anything I've had a slice of meat or an extra boiled egg.

I've got to make some cakes with the grandsons at the weekend coz they've got a bring and buy cake stall in school on monday :eek: ... I won't be having any though :( - I really want wi on monday to be the smallest gain I can manage between now and then - but it's still going to be several lbs :( ... my own ruddy fault!! xx

Pretty boring is ok cos it means you are not going off track. I think you are well back on track.

U seem to be doing really well Jan :)
Enjoy the baking - I couldn't do it with out licking the spoon lol :)

Hope you had fun baking hun. Good luck for wi x

Still sticking to the high protein though I did have me wine last night and some v&cs today :eek:

Jury Service from tomorrow - I don't know what'll be on offer there so I've done a packed lunch for tomorrow - pretty much what I take to work .... assuming I'm even there all day ... we'll see :) xx

Oooh good luck for today Jan :) x

Back