JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hiya Jane.
bonjour10.gif

Diary looking good and so is that Lemon Pudding. :D I'm having that tomorrow for sure. Addicted to lemony anything.

Can I ask how you make your Bacon and Mushroom soup?
As you might have gathered, loved soups.:p

Bacon and Mushroom soup

Half punnet of mushrooms
2 slices of smoked back bacon or used unsmoked
1pint of water
1 chicken stock cube
Pinch of herbs
125ml skimmed milk

Spray fry light into a pan and brown the mushrooms and bacon, empty into the pan of boiling water add stock cube and herbs, cook on low heat till cooked let it go cold, then add the milk and whisk in a blender until it goes thick, warm it back up and enjoy.
4468191722_a98df9d7d9.jpg

I will put the mix berry eton mess on later. x

Last edited:
WOW well done Jane thats a fab loss :D proud of you. Hope your granddaugther is being good :) bless her xxxxx

Thank you jackie and crumble, I am over the moon about my loss, my hubby has put up all my sow and som certificates up on my desk, he is really proud of me, I have dropped 2 dress sizes and my bra size I have come down from a F cup to a D cup its fantastic and I have a long way to go yet but its feel great.:bliss:
It was lovely to have my granddaughter down, as much as I love her, it was nice to give her back to her mummy. x

wtg Jane, fabulous loss and SOTW too, fantastic job all round.
I made your Lemon/Lime/Orange Pudding today, Lemon and Lime ones were to die for but for some reason the Orange one didn't work, was very eggy, but the other 2 flavours I will definitely be having again.
Malcy my hubby and my grandson Jack, have asked me to tell you that it is by far the nicest thing they have ever tasted and I have to say I can't disagree...keep up the good work hun xx

wtg Jane, fabulous loss and SOTW too, fantastic job all round.
I made your Lemon/Lime/Orange Pudding today, Lemon and Lime ones were to die for but for some reason the Orange one didn't work, was very eggy, but the other 2 flavours I will definitely be having again.
Malcy my hubby and my grandson Jack, have asked me to tell you that it is by far the nicest thing they have ever tasted and I have to say I can't disagree...keep up the good work hun xx

I am really glad you all liked it, its so easy and cheap to make and syn free for a dessert not bad hey. x

I am really glad you all liked it, its so easy and cheap to make and syn free for a dessert not bad hey. x

Absolutely, definitely our no:1 choice for dessert from now on, light and tasty too...what more could you ask for ...yummmm xx

JaneB said:

It sounds very similar to the syn free lemon/lime souffle I make. Will post the recipe on my diary over the weekend xx

I have dropped 2 dress sizes and my bra size I have come down from a F cup to a D cup its fantastic and I have a long way to go yet but its feel great.:bliss:

Its so exciting when you actually feel the difference, isn't it? You're doing so well. ;)

I haven't gone down a bra size but I was very pleased today as I couldn't find the little extender that I'd been using on the back of my black bra.
It fitted easily without! :eek: I was doing the :bliss: thing, too. :D

Well done on your 3.5lb loss this week xxx

I was going to get lemons later, but in the meantime, I am off to make a lime one!:)

Thank you guys for your kind comments, I have just finished my 9 week workout on my EA sport active 2 phase 1, going on to phase 2 tomorrow, it said I burned 5534 cals in 9 weeks.

I will be writing my menu later, glad you all like the lemon pudding.

Jo I will be looking at your lemon souffle later on today.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Thank you guys for your kind comments, I have just finished my 9 week workout on my EA sport active 2 phase 1, going on to phase 2 tomorrow, it said I burned 5534 cals in 9 weeks.

I will be writing my menu later, glad you all like the lemon pudding.

Jo I will be looking at your lemon souffle later on today.

Jane x

Haven't put the recipe on yet-will try and do it when I get home from work-won't be til after 9 tho xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Well done Jane, I will have to have a look at the EA sport Active, am looking to try something new, just to shake up my exercise routine.
Hope you're having a great day, catch you later xx

Well done Jane, I will have to have a look at the EA sport Active, am looking to try something new, just to shake up my exercise routine.
Hope you're having a great day, catch you later xx

I think you would enjoy the workout lily, you also get a heart monitor for your left arm motion sensor, right leg motion sensor, usb receiver, you can track your workout online, plus you get a personal trainer, I think wi sport active 2 is worth every penny £17, oh you can also workout with other community groups.
634224879067056000active2-wii.jpg

Jane x

Evening ladies

My menu for today
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt mango 0.5syn
Pineapple
Hand full of strawberries
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Oaks so simple Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Mushroom and bacon soup
1 Ryvita cracker break other half Hxb
Mix fruit salad Strawberries, blackberries, Pineapple, and plums
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Chicken and mushroom and boiled rice 5.5syns (Chinese )

Sweets
Curly wurly for BB 6 syns

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
200ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s
A 350ml skim milk
B Oats so simple and 1 Ryvita cracker bread

Syns 13.5

I think you would enjoy the workout lily, you also get a heart monitor for your left arm motion sensor, right leg motion sensor, usb receiver, you can track your workout online, plus you get a personal trainer, I think wi sport active 2 is worth every penny £17, oh you can also workout with other community groups.
634224879067056000active2-wii.jpg

Jane x

Hi Jane, I haven't had a chance yet today to look it up, grand-kids been running me ragged lol, but at that price and from what I see it looks very much like what I am looking for.
You're menu looks great again, am trying not to make the Lemon pudding again...been hard to resist, but I have to limit how many eggs I have ...maybe make it a treat once or twice a week lol .
Hope you've had a great day, will catch you later xx

Mixed Berry eton mess 2.5 syns on EE, RED, GREEN

100g Blackberries
100g Blueberries
100g Raspberries
100g Strawberries
2 x 190g mullerlight one strawberries and one raspberries yogurt
2 meringue nests roughly crushed

Crush half of the berries roughly and set aside
Place the remaining berries in a mixing bowl, add the yogurt and swirl through to marble. Fold in the crushed meringue and crushed berries and spoon into your dishes.

NB
If you make your own meringue with sweetener it becomes syn free

recipe21%20Eton%20Mess.JPG

Glad you liked it, you and lily might like my mixed berry eton mess, its delicious,
if you make your own meringues its syn free.

Jane x

Oh wow, what a site for sore eyes on a Saturday morning lol
That eton mess looks lush, my daughter is standing next to me drooling lol...she's just said she's off to Tesco's to get the ingredients, she has been looking for a nice SW friendly recipe for a while and says 2.5 syns is right up her street lol
I think you just made a young lady very happy there Jane lol
Have a good day hun , will catch you later xx

Oh wow, what a site for sore eyes on a Saturday morning lol
That eton mess looks lush, my daughter is standing next to me drooling lol...she's just said she's off to Tesco's to get the ingredients, she has been looking for a nice SW friendly recipe for a while and says 2.5 syns is right up her street lol
I think you just made a young lady very happy there Jane lol
Have a good day hun , will catch you later xx

Thank you for those kinds words lily, hope you and your daughter like the eton mess, its really lovely, once you have one you will want another, I just look baking sw meals when I get the time, my hubby is the guinea pig, you might like the banoffee split for breakfast, or take out the honey nut shredded wheat and replace it with meringues and have it for a dessert adding more fruit.

Jane x

Back