January 2013 starters

Started LL Total for the first time last week.
It's day 5 and i'm ITCHING to find out how much i've lost, but i've promised myself only to get weighed on my councillors' scales 1) for a (hopefully) nice surprise and 2) for consistency. I've been super good, it's definitely not been easy and the cravings have been stupid - overcame all of them though :]
Hurry up Wednesday, lol.
xo

Hi all I did LL 3yrs ago and in 14 weeks lost 6 stone and still had lot to lose but circumstances weren't good. I am back on LL now with a big amount to lose again I am on day 8 now and first time I have started to struggle. I am craving and I can taste and smell food that isn't there. I got bad stomach from side effects so it means my anti depressants aren't working. Grrr got to be on LL till at least July so it's a long road ahead. Good luck to everyone else I hope u all do it

Hi all I did LL 3yrs ago and in 14 weeks lost 6 stone and still had lot to lose but circumstances weren't good. I am back on LL now with a big amount to lose again I am on day 8 now and first time I have started to struggle.

Wow that weight loss was amazing. Best of luck this time, although you say it is a long journey ahead the sooner you start the sooner it will be over and you will be able to enjoy your summer!

If it goes like it did last time it will be September time I have lost all the weight needed, I am struggling a lot last 24hours and soemtimes I think what's the point and then I think cause next Christmas I can go get a nice outfit to wear and b slim

Positivity! I like it! :D I'm hoping by my birthday in May I'll be around 11stone - that would be fab! Better than the last 3 birthdays when I felt like lump and so down about my weight...

Yea It would be great. My birthday is on Sunday so I can't really say I wana be a certain weight although I wud love my scales to say I am under 24stone. 4lb to go. I just wish I cud wake up one morning and its all gone haha. Think everyone thinks it. We all gotta think by Christmas we will b eating again and lost loads of weight and be happy

Hi, please don't be disappointed. When I started there was a lady a stone lighter than me who lost 8lb in her first week! When I lost 6lb I was gutted. Looking back now, 4 stone later I can't believe I was disappointed lol. I lost 6,6,4,4,2,2 I can't quite remember the rest ATM I will have a look and update :) keep going.. Xxx

I am still going I lost 5lb first week put on 1lb next week and this week had lost 9lb. Just the mental part of it is hard isnt it. I know I am not hungry but I am struggling with the mental part of it

Had my weigh in yesterday and lost 9.5lbs, I am over the moon, but also wondering how I will keep it up for another 13 weeks (minimum!). Not finding it that hard yet, and I know I need to take each day at a time and I will get there. Also not finding the packs that abhorrent, though I might change my mind in another few weeks!
Well done everyone on their weight loss. If anyone is feeling disheartened then what I usually do to remind myself of how much weight I have shed is go to the larder and pick up a can of chopped tomatoes. That can is just about 1lb. Now think of carrying 2 or 3 cans of tomatoes about with you all day 0_0....that is how much you have shifted! A pretty good achievement!

So at my weigh in I had lost 4lb but that was for two weeks and counted my week in Paris. I am disappointed as I worked so hard to (mostly!) stick to plan while I was away.

As I am on LLL I'm thinking I am going to be naughty and for a few days this week do Total as I have spare packs. I am only a few pounds behind where I had hoped to be by now so thought this would help me to play catch up?

I don't think a few days of Total will get you extra lbs loss - remember 1lb of fat is 3500 calories. I don't know how much you personally eat on Lite - but I wouldn't estimate it past 850 calories at most. At Total you consume about 650 tops (depending on packs). So the difference isn't high enough to account for any extras.
Don't be disappointed with the loss, it'll come in good time. Patience is key, there are no quick fixes! :)

PLUS - 2 lbs per week is fantastic! At your weight - you are carrying less body mass (and spending less energy to move), so depending on how your body handles water weight - I'd say that loss per week is amazing. :)

5.2 off this week! So happy. Now got to keep going with another week!

Well done . Fantastic loss x

-4.5 lb off tonight! Very happy! Now for the start of my 6th week.....

Ahh! My home scales are showing a 2lb weight gain but I have been 100% faithful to this diet!

Now that it looks like I am not going to get my weekly 2lb loss that i have been disappointed in each week I suddenly want it again more than anything

Aw it could be any number of things really.. don't despair, though I know how annoying it can be! What are your vegetable portions like? Maybe you're over doing it there? :)

Back