January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to join, thanks for posting the link.
I will be having my first weigh in on 30th so will post my goal then if that's OK?
Cheers

Ooh me please! Can you put me down for 10lbs?
I'm only 1lb off my December target and that's with Christmas in between, so I'm upping it this month!

Thanking you kindly!

Hey, want to get rid of 7lbs in January! It should bring me back down to 12st and I can start from there on! It's gonna be a hard and long January but I'm determined!

Ooh me please! Can you put me down for 10lbs?
I'm only 1lb off my December target and that's with Christmas in between, so I'm upping it this month!

Thanking you kindly!

Ooh can I join please? I want to lose a stone by 7th feb so gonna go for 10lbs (mad I know but hoping my first week will help with a bump start lol)
Thank you :)

*also is this just for Jan as I do have a year goal :)

I'd love to join, thanks for posting the link.
I will be having my first weigh in on 30th so will post my goal then if that's OK?
Cheers

View attachment 117477

Ooh you sneaky people. You threw me out by posting this here instead of in off topic.

Yes I'm in. I'll go 5lbs again please :)

Hang on. My first WI is 1st Jan. Does that count?? Or should that be the start of my first week. I want to say it counts otherwise I have a gap between my Dec and Jan challenges?

Hang on. My first WI is 1st Jan. Does that count?? Or should that be the start of my first week. I want to say it counts otherwise I have a gap between my Dec and Jan challenges?

Nope, its a weigh in in January, it all averages out in the end. Count it no different than any other week. ("Mothers" rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back