JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Hi Nina,

Well done for getting to the eleven stone bracket.
You have done REALLY well.
I hope you all the best with maintaining your weight.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

returner to LT.... will be doing a combo of replacement meals for the 1st month until my supply is used up.

My goal is 9st.7lb but Im not weighing in until 2nd Jan so will update with my Jan goal asap! Im hoping in the 4 weeks of Jan I will get to 10st 10lb which was my previous stable weight (before 4th year of uni!)

Im worried about it but feel all is achievable!

My son will do his communion in mid may and I'm very hopeful of reaching goal by then!

returner to LT.... will be doing a combo of replacement meals for the 1st month until my supply is used up.

My goal is 9st.7lb but Im not weighing in until 2nd Jan so will update with my Jan goal asap! Im hoping in the 4 weeks of Jan I will get to 10st 10lb which was my previous stable weight (before 4th year of uni!)

Im worried about it but feel all is achievable!

My son will do his communion in mid may and I'm very hopeful of reaching goal by then!

Hi Theresa. Welcome back. I've added you to the challenge. I've put in a pledge of 21.5lbs for January but let me know if this is not right. Best of luck for your restart.

The challenge begins............

This is it, 1st January 2013! :new_year:
Our January challenge is offically open...
(Woohoo!)....and ready for the losses to start rolling in!
Let 2013 be the year we win our weight battles!
Good luck everyone.

This is exactly what I need to get my lipotrim journey off to a flying start......today is my first day......I pledge to loose 30lbs.......here goes! Weigh in day is Tuesday!

This is exactly what I need to get my lipotrim journey off to a flying start......today is my first day......I pledge to loose 30lbs.......here goes! Weigh in day is Tuesday!

Welcome to the challenge needtobeskinny. Best wishes for your first day and week. Keep posting for support this week.

The damage, a total of 1stone 2 lbs (16lbs), this last week saw to 13 of those pounds. How bad is that?? Shockingly disgusting and bad. I feel sooooo ashamed and literally putting on a stone in a week... I deserve it, i deserve it totally. Why have i let myself do this?

It took me exactly 6 weeks to get rid of 16lbs n ive ruined it in 2 weeks. All that hard work in 6 weeks not to mention cost and it took me 2 weeks to pile it on.

Well i have woken up with a banging headace, need to leave for work. Back onto this 100% just need to get through today as i know it's going to be a rough one.

Wish me luck. Will report on how i survive by end of today if i can. I dont evdn want to think about goals n how much i want to lose in jan as feel so let down by myself. But will probs aim for 14 lbs over 4 weigh ins to start of with although ideally i would like to be at target for 8st 4 by end of jan but with the amount ive put on its gonna be a miracle if i do

must plod on xx

My jan target is 16 lbs (lose what i put on ... Was gonna do 14 but 16 now as thats the damage) over 4 weigh ins on a wednesday

The damage, a total of 1stone 2 lbs (16lbs), this last week saw to 13 of those pounds. How bad is that?? Shockingly disgusting and bad. I feel sooooo ashamed and literally putting on a stone in a week... I deserve it, i deserve it totally. Why have i let myself do this?

It took me exactly 6 weeks to get rid of 16lbs n ive ruined it in 2 weeks. All that hard work in 6 weeks not to mention cost and it took me 2 weeks to pile it on.

Well i have woken up with a banging headace, need to leave for work. Back onto this 100% just need to get through today as i know it's going to be a rough one.

Wish me luck. Will report on how i survive by end of today if i can. I dont evdn want to think about goals n how much i want to lose in jan as feel so let down by myself. But will probs aim for 14 lbs over 4 weigh ins to start of with although ideally i would like to be at target for 8st 4 by end of jan but with the amount ive put on its gonna be a miracle if i do

must plod on xx

My jan target is 16 lbs (lose what i put on ... Was gonna do 14 but 16 now as thats the damage) over 4 weigh ins on a wednesday

Welcome back Goose. Don't be too hard on yourself, you could have hidden away and buried your head in the sand but you've not. You're facing up to what's happened and dealing with it so take some comfort from that. I'm sure a good first week's loss will make a big difference to your mood and may be even take you back down to the 8's. You can sort this out. Best wishes xxx

Thanks for the quick reply. Im late for work but feel so *****, just had a long look at myself in the mirror and told myself to take control and get a grip. Right now the easy option seems to be continue eating the way i am and put everything more back on, but had a 'chat' with myself n said its not worth it. I dont want to feel the way physically, mentally and emotionally when i was overweight so just need to get through this first week again! Probs take my own advice and read my newbie advice thread! Practice what i preach.
Thanks BM ure a star.. Ive been trying to add u rep but dunno if its worked, did it a few days ago now bur ure rep is still 7. Hmmm
ok
target one... Survive today!!
much love xx

Thanks for the quick reply. Im late for work but feel so *****, just had a long look at myself in the mirror and told myself to take control and get a grip. Right now the easy option seems to be continue eating the way i am and put everything more back on, but had a 'chat' with myself n said its not worth it. I dont want to feel the way physically, mentally and emotionally when i was overweight so just need to get through this first week again! Probs take my own advice and read my newbie advice thread! Practice what i preach.
Thanks BM ure a star.. Ive been trying to add u rep but dunno if its worked, did it a few days ago now bur ure rep is still 7. Hmmm
ok
target one... Survive today!!
much love xx

Great plan! One day at a time. Today you will be 100%, tomorrow you can deal with tomorrow xxx

You are awesome!!! Have my black coffee and ready to leave for work! Seriously late but with my banging headache i think making it into work will be an achievment in itself!

Weigh in Tuesday, aim; 30lbs

18lbs for me please. I was going to be a little unrealistic and put down 20.5lbs because that's what I need to lose in total to get to my goal weigh tof 9st 7lb but even 18lbs is going to be tough but hey, it's not called a challenge for nothing!!!

18lbs for me please. I was going to be a little unrealistic and put down 20.5lbs because that's what I need to lose in total to get to my goal weigh tof 9st 7lb but even 18lbs is going to be tough but hey, it's not called a challenge for nothing!!!

No problem lovely Lady you're in at 18lbs.

Thank you BM. I've now posted my re-feed disaster story in the re-feed section, it may be worth a read to help learn what not to do when it's your time for re-feed!!

I pledge 10lb for January

Already a big fat 9lbs on my way to target of 30lb......WE CAN DO THIS LADIES!!!

Already a big fat 9lbs on my way to target of 30lb......WE CAN DO THIS LADIES!!!

Well done, great start! I haven't logged this yet but remember to post your loss for the whole week next Tues and Iwill log that.

Back