Jax C bride to be diary

So arranging my wedding after the birth of my second son. The wedding is being arrange for around 3 months so I started my diet last Monday and managed to lose 8lbs last week. I currently weight 12st 12 and I am 5ft 6 I should weight 11 stone which was my pre pregnancy weight before my first son to have a healthy BMI so hoping to possibly get to just below that.
So far so good but feels like a long road ahead going to look at off the peg dresses after my holiday in April so hoping to be 11 7 by then. Wish me luck ladies and here goes day 9!

Banana shake
Mint choc shake
Flapjack bar
Omelette and salad

Struggling today I had 1 square of dark chocolate and have been swimming but feel out of sorts and seem to be hungry this week.
Think partly tired running after the kids and working.
Hoping for a better day tomorrow

Hi Jax

I'm on day 10 today, but same as you I've had a Couple of days where I'm not feeling great, and hungry aswell. My ketostix are showing that im not in ketosis despite being day 10 so dk what's going on there, maybe I need new ones lol. Good luck with your weight loss for your wedding, keep going I know it's hard especially with kids and having to cook etc.
And keep posting on here for yourself even if no one replies.

I'm on day 11 and sneaky weigh in only shows a 1lb loss this week which is quite disheartening. Was hoping to get rid of 4 at least by monday but I have come on today so hopefully will even out at 3rd weigh in
Got to stick to this as aiming to sort out getting my dress mid April which only leaves me 4weeks to get as much off as I can with a holiday in between. Hoping for then I can be in the 11s as then can afford to get to goal with the dress being able to be altered
Here goes my day
Mint chic shake
Veg soup
Toffee bar
Chicken salad
3 liters of water

Day 12
Feeling a bit more in the zone today, no cheats yesterday and a full night sleep from my toddler so that was a bonus. I am planning a packed weekend with swimming lessons and trips to the forest to keep us entertained. My other half is having his cheat meal tomorrow which is Chinese which I hate I was thinking of getting a portion of chicken tikka for dinner so it feels like I am joining in! I think the time of the month is affecting me more than I realised as really heavy with a headache. I am 2 lbs off today so maybe if I am lucky might he 4lb for Monday but will be happy with 3.

No idea what to do for dinner this evening as a bit bored of chicken! If anyone has any ideas for dinner feel free to list below!

Banana Shake
Choc shake
Toffee bar
??????

Ok so weigh in week 2 was -3lb which is ok just a bit disappointed it wasn't more but have to factor in my time of the month and not really eating at the weekend. I booked the venue and church yesterday for 25 June and my wedding dress shopping starts on 15th when I get back from holiday! scary stuff. We are going to Cornwall for a week on 1st April and will take my running stuff so can run along the beach with my mum who is a fitness freak!

Obviously Friday I have a meal planned with my mum before theatre so I have looked at the menu and will go for mussels to start and then steak and salad for main. Sunday is mothers day so may have a glass of wine with dinner at the local Italian so dinner will be either veal/ fish with salad. Ifw e have starter will just still to fish. Just hoping to shift 3lbs again this week even with the planned meals. Fingers crossed!

Hi don't be too disappointed your doing well, although I would be a bit disappointed when you have plans. Do you cook exante recipes for the main meals or is it just the shakes that you have which are exante? Actually I'm not sure if they do recipes. I am new to exante and have ordered some ready meals to give it a go. I haven't recieved them yet. I won't be ordering too often though as it can get expensive and it wouldn't be worth it for me. I also have just received a Slimfast chocolate powder shake from amazon which seems nice as I've just had one. I too have got a holiday booked in April which is a trip to Italy for 3 weeks. I'm hoping to not go off the rails but not feel deprived. I hope you have a good time. I'm possibley going to 3 weddings, one is to be confirmed, they are in August and June. I'm going to be bridesmaid for one of them which im excited about. Its funny how they've come at once.

No I don't cook any exante recipes we stick to omelettes, chicken, salad, veggies It is funny I have 2 weddings plus mine! 2017 is the year for it. Hoping if I can average 2lb a week until wedding I will be at target by my hen do on 3rd June. I am going to up my exercise next week as follows;
Jillian Michaels DVD (30 day shred)
Wednesday Swim
Friday 2 mile run at lunch - building up to 5 miles

Oh right thats good! All these weddings! actually the exante ones I ordered arrived and they are just sachets. I thought they were going to be ready meals i will just have the sachets for lunch. Luckily I only ordered 5. Anyway I am cooking quite a bit instead. Whats the dvd like? I have got one called just jhoom which is indian dancing its quite fun and was ordered off Amazon. I have also just bought a zumba one but havent used it yet as I have a cold at the moment so haven't done much excersise since Monday.

Back