Jayne's journey

6th weigh in of restart total 2st 9lbs, 5lb loss. So nice to see BMI dropping aswell as the lbs. Managed to get into a size 14 top (my non food treat) going for an indian tom will try and stick to a dry tikka and hope chips and naan bread doesnt call to me.

Well weigh in in two days I ate on Sun another planned break the chips and naan won :-( So not holding out for a big weight loss. Done SS most of the week only one SS+ day to try and compensate. I am so close to dropping under the next stone and it is usually my downfall as I feel quite comfortable at that weight and I muck about on the plan. The nice weather is spurring me on and I still have that dress to get into.

Well 1lb off in the right direction and considering what I ate Sun not too bad (Big one this week I hope) bought 2 weeks worth as prices go up mon. Rediscovering cottage cheese for my little SS+ meal yum. Weighing a day early cos of easter.

8 weeks in and 4lb off that is 3 stone in total chuffed to bits. Bought some size 16 jeans as a non food treat. Also ebaying my size 18-22 clothes. :D

Feeling great my wardrobe is transforming as well as my figure. I am seriously on the hunt for my soulmate. Looking forward to the summer. weigh in Sat and this next weight will be the lowest I have been in a long time. I have been off with sciatica and will be going back soon. Physio has helped and I think my weight loss has helped the most :D. Jayne x

3lb loss would have liked more but TOTM. Hopefully bigger loss next week. Now at 3st 3lb in 9 weeks :D

Your doing amazing well done!!

Thank you it is hard work and usually I get to this weight feel happy and muck about. Onwards I go. :D

flab fighter said:
3lb loss would have liked more but TOTM. Hopefully bigger loss next week. Now at 3st 3lb in 9 weeks :D

3st 3 in 9 weeks!? Blimey! Well done! Any secrets there!? Caus thats fantastic!

SS+ and 2 bars, 1 tetra keeps me on track :D 3L of water.

Back