Jayne's maintenance diary (at last)

:eek::eek::eek:

:candledinner::love::smoke: ........ OOOO sorry - NOT the fag ;):D xx

Is he home?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've still not heard from Lee :( This is getting ridiculous now! x

Lol yes I'm still off the smokes jan :D

Tan he's in bristol now waiting to get a flight home. I know c coy were the first to get home cos they deployed a bit earlier than the others. Hope your bro is home soon Hun :( xx

Am so glad some of them are home now and i hope the bf manages to get a flight home to you asap! :D

Its a bugger not hearing anything but thats the mod for ya! pain in the bloody bums! We are thinking no news is good news for the minute ... it surely can't be much longer after sunday but keep yer fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

How has your day been food wise today love?xxx

Hiya girls!!!! :D
Apologies for going AWOL. I have NOT kept a food diary the past few days, but it's pretty much been maintenance bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and then a dinner of some sort. Still no smokes :)
Hope u r all ok. Tan is your bro back now? Xx

Sounds like you're doing okay hon!! Tan's bro is back & the fact is being celebrated right now :D:D:D:D:D xxx

Hey chick, menu sounding good :)

Yup bro got home today!
Celebration has stopped now though he went home to his house a couple hours ago but it was a loverly afternoon:evening with him.

Hope your bf settling back ok xx

Hiya peeps :D
Thought I'd best drop in and say watcha! :)
this week has been busy with b/f and I have to admit to having some big fat girl dinners :(
Day time has been fine and I got some of the tesco ultra slim bars that you've all been raving about :)
I've also been quite good at excercising. 4mile run and big gym session in past 3 days so I'm trying to remain focussed. How are u all me lovelies? Tan so glad to hear your wee bro is home, it's such a big relief innit? :D xx

Yeah that's right ... get the old metabolism racing with a blow out and then cut right back - it's a while before your body thinks 'hold on a minute .... ??? where's all that intake gone??' and slows down again ;).

Glad you're enjoying yourselves Jayne :D Long may it continue!

The Tesco bars are okay but I do prefer the LT ones - even if they do stick to my teeth. ;)

Yep a huge relief now they are back. How is bf finding sleeping etc?
My little bro keeps waking up at 4am no matter what time he gets to sleep .... told him it'll be a while for his body to adjust and start living 'normally' and not off adreneline!!

Fat girl dinners .... love it!!!!! :giggle: Just get focused when you can chick :) Glad to hear you are keeping ok though and still exercising ;) xxx

Yeah tan he was awful for waking up at 4am for the first full week. Not so bad now, it's about 6 - still to early for me tho ;)
Tonight hasn't been too bad, I had a small plate of o/h's chinese and then felt peckish just now so had a main bar, no picking :)
Did a good gym sesh today and going running tomoro morning with SIL. So long as I cam keep it in check like this hopefully b/f being home won't be too much of a diet disaster. So long as I can wear my size 10 lbd for Xmas ball I'll be happy enough :)

:D Hello everyone

Well here is my latest update, and it's time to confess all, and not in a good way :cry:

I have decided that my fella is a feeder - and I'm the fat girl (if any of you saw the show on channel 4 you know what I'm on about lol)

I piled on the weight whilst he was over, probably about 10lbs. Now I know that this was mostly fluids, but it definately shows on my body

A few days before he went back to work I started back on TFR. I hate to admit that I've had to go back onto it again but it works so well that it is so hard to resist :eek:

I am going well on it and will be carrying on probably just for the next week. I am currently 11st 6lbs which is obviously a good bit heavier than I was on finishing tfr (12lbs to be precise :().

I am going to England for a bit of a road trip on 10th November and I know I'll be eating then, but will be taking main bars over with me to try to replace some meals with them.

When i come home tho I have to try to diet to get into my rather small dress that I have for our work's xmas do, so will probably revert to TFR again if I put on too much. I'm not sure if this is bad for me health-wise, but it makes me feel very well, and not tired or anything like that, so I'm assuming, maybe naively that it's ok. Maybe I am being silly and it is no good for me, I dunno. All I know is that I didn't buy all these lovely new clothes only not to be able to get into them again.
All I do know is that when I eat, I want to eat everything in sight. Needs to get under serious control. I know I can pretty much eat what I want when I get into good exercise, apart from I hurt my foot running so I have to put that on the back burner for a while.
The weight has been very easily gained. The only way it seems to be easily lost in on TFR. I SUCK at dieting :(

Rant over :eek:

Rant away love :)

It is so much easier to put on weight lol
I think the whole thing with your bf is probably just because you're comfortable happy and content. It's a viscous circle but once you break from it I think you'll do fine. It's not easy by any means and it's deco hard going - heck I'm still trying to get it right after almost a year! Just don't beat yourself up too much that won't do any good either!

As to going back to tfr all the time - not sure how it's guna affect our bodies but just remember it is an extreme diet and ya need to break from it as we can't forever turn to it to drop a few quick lbs. Xx

mmmmh I know it's definately not a permanent solution. I used to have no problem with maintaining a balanced diet, I dunno what's wrong with me at the moment, I'm hoping it's just a glitch :-( no matter what it is it's doing my head right in! Having said that, feeling very well on TFR at the mo so I may as well just enjoy it whilst I can I guess (imagine enjoying TFR - must be sick in the head lol) x

It's the hardest thing in the world maintenance Jayne. Us successful TFRers, it seems to me, have an all or nothing mentality. Cracking 'eating normally' is what we need to do but how we do it is another matter.
I know TFRing is very tempting when we're struggling to not put any more on or to lose quickly & successfully and I would never condemn anyone for doing it because I've been sorely tempted myself though thus far have managed to resist.
In the long term it has to be better to be able to maintain/control our weight through healthy eating, but in the meantime if we have to revert to desperate measures it isn't something we should feel bad about! At least we ARE maintaining and not piling it all back on - which is what everyone expects us to be doing!

I hope your foot is soon all better. Best of luck hon xxx

AAaaaw thanks girls, you are all so encouraginig. I really hope to be able to get my head round this soon. Thanks for being so nice, I'm starting to feel like a bit less of a failure now

Not a failure at all Jayne. I keep it in the back of my mind that I will use tfr if I ever need it again, but I know it can't be healthy to yo yo on it. It is the magic diet though so I understand you being tempted. As long as you do a proper refeed it won't be too harsh on your body, 12 lb will go in 2-3 weeks.

Back