Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Glad you had a better day chick. The plus side is your earning until something better comes along which im sure it will cos your a gem x

Hope you have a good day today hun. Try to think of it as the means to an end (getting paid). That's what I'm trying to do with my place and I slept properly last night for the first time in ages! If I could stop randomly getting angry and crying about work it would please my OH immensely! It's not easy though!

We're all thinking of you, so hang on in there :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I keep saying it but I honestly <3 you all. Today was bearable too...infact I haven't cried since Monday now lol! Maybe I can get the whole way to Friday. Hope your work woes are over, Sarah!

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana and apple (A1 and B1)

Lunch
Philly pasta (onion, pepper, mushroom, sweetcorn) 3 syns
Apple

Dinner
Pasta bake, same as yesterday except no quorn fillets.

Snack
Apple
Few grapes
2 x wholemeal toast (B2)
1 biscuit (4 syns)
Kit kat (5.5syns)

Last edited:
pleased to hear it's getting better xx

Green
Breakfast

Shreddies, milk, banana and apple (a1 and b1)

Lunch
Apple and mugshot

Dinner
Pasta bake (a2) of cheese

Snacks
3 x biccies (12 syns)
1 apple
2 slices of wholemeal toast (b2)
Some grapes.

I feel like I have eaten LOADS today :S

I will hopefully be finished the choc soon so I can go cold turkey!

Last edited:
Hehe!! You are like me...love chocolate!!! If its in the house i have to have some! Im in the process of trying to get all the chocolate and biccies eaten (by the hubby!) so its not there to tempt me!! All i keep thinking about is the chocolate waffle in the cupboard which seems to be calling my name!! Uh oh

I don't think my chocolate will be finished until Easter and then people will no doubt buy me more, so I have no chance of going cold turkey lol.
At least you stayed within your syns Jenna

If I get chocolate at Easter there is a fair chance I'll eat so much that I'll end up in a diabetic coma...I don't have diabetes!

Tomorrow is going to be EE, going to try to stick to plan on sat and sun but can't guarantee it as I'll be in London and have no control over food! Hoping the hotel I'm in has good choices!

Fridays plan
Ee day

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana and apple (a and b)

Lunch
Fruit salad and an apple

Dinner
2 cod fillets, mixed veg and spaghetti hoops

Snacks
Pineapple
Grapes
Probably some biscuits but I'm going to try to resist.

Staying in Waterloo Kim, just a wee overnighter, not sure what I'll get up to yet but it'll be nice!

How Friday has ended up

Ee day

Breakfast

Shreddies, milk, banana and apple (a and b)

Lunch
Fruit salad and an apple

Dinner
2 cod fillets, mixed veg and spaghetti hoops

Snack
Apple
Grapes
3 biscuits (12 syns...I can resist everything but temptation)
2/3 of a Pineapple (woops)

I've just had a quick read through a few pages of my old diary (the early days) and have to say it's motivated me! I hope it sticks.
I've realised I can do it and I will do it, I'm expecting to see 8st 12lbs tomorrow and tbh I deserve it as I ate 2 boxes and 1 packet of biscuits at the weekend...needless to say I felt sick as a dog! 10lbs in the grand scheme of where I've come from isn't much.
LETS DO IT

Last edited:
Back