Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Looks great hun. Haha I was just thinking "3..... Hmm... Someone's being naughty mummy giving you extras." I went off hifi bars recently. I used to always save a heb for one. Have you tried the special k chewy delights? Man they are good and a heb or 5 syns.

Hey guys!

Saturday
EE day

Breakfast
Pineapple and a muller light.

Lunch
Pizza toast (A and B choice)- cheese, 2 x wholemeal bread slices, tomato puree, onion, pepper, mushroom, ham and sweetcorn.

Dinner
Prawn stir fry-100g of prawns, noodles, mushroom, onion, pepper, sweetcorn and soy sauce.

Snack
Kit Kat - 5.5 syns

I'm going to try and use all the food I have over the next few weeks before buying new stuff. Obv I'll need to keep buying things like bread, cheese and all my superfree but everything else. I wanna save my pennies!

Weigh in tomorrow morning *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Weighed in at 9st 7lbs this morning so 10lbs to target, I definitely want to be there for July. At the minute I don't think that's too extreme a target but we'll see how I get on.
I want to try and up my SF this week, though in that case I really shouldn't have had what I just did for brekkie haha

Green Day today
Breakfast

HEb of toast, 1 egg, 2 LM rosemary and onion sausages, mushrooms and 2 syns worth of ketchup

Lunch
Fruit salad-Pineapple, apple and a banana topped with a muller light.

Snack
HEB2 of toast and 20g low fat cheese (1/2 of one of my a choices)
Kit kat 11 syns

Dinner
Philly pasta bake (4 syns)-sweetcorn, pasta, cheese (1 and 1/2 of my a choices), peppers, mushroom and onion!

17 syns- 2 over my daily allowance however I have a whole week to fix it :)

Last edited:
Great loss Jenna! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back