JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thursday 29th August

Success Express

Breakfast: Banana (SF) Grapes (SF) Strawberries (SF) and Museli (HEB1) with milk (1/2 HEA1) 2 cups of tea (1/2 HEA1)
Lunch: Salad (SF) with leftover chilli - no cheese (F)
Afternoon snacks: peach (SF) plum (SF) mullerlight (F)
Drinks: maybe another cuppa (1/4 HEA2) and lots of water
Dinner: Chicken (F) in a nandos rub (not sure how many syns - will check packet tonight) with baby courgettes (SF), baby corn (SF), green beans (SF), and sweet potato chips (think these might be a syn on success express? gonna say about 3 syns)

Evening: will probably have another 2 cups of tea (1/2 HEA2)

Total syns approximation: 4/5 Total weekly syns would then be: 26-27/105 :D

Not finding it easy to use my HEB2, maybe more museli?

xxxx

Update so far ....breakfast and lunch were correct, although the boy had put a tiny bit of cheese in the salad :) (1 syn)
Snack wise: i have been too full to have yoghurt and fruit, but will eat the, as snacks tonight if i am hungry
had one more cuppa and now had about 1 litre of water :)

I've been kindly informed that sweet potato is free on SE woop so no syns there :D might be able to keep today's down to just 2! will let you know! (i need to save some as away at weekend)

Ideas for HEB2 will be useful

xxxx

Update for today:
I had 2 little sweets (2 syns) going to say 1 syn for cheese on salad.
Dinner went as planned but we only used Half packet of nandos rub which came out a 1 syn each, and we didn't have the green beans which might make today more a red day than superfree
So total syns for today is 4 syns

Weekly total 26/105

Weight in in the morning :/ xxxx

In fact i am gonna be harsh and add 1 syn to wed total as I had balsamic and a dash of sugar in chili
Then 1 syn for tonight as used a bit of oil

So weekly total: 28/105

Weigh in Friday 30th August
-1 lb :D resulting in my 1/2 stone award *dances* now 1 st 4lbs off my big target
Going to visit family this weekend but with 77 syns to spare I don't have to do too much damage control
xxxx

Well done xxx

Weigh in Friday 30th August
-1 lb :D resulting in my 1/2 stone award *dances* now 1 st 4lbs off my big target
Going to visit family this weekend but with 77 syns to spare I don't have to do too much damage control
xxxx

Well done jess!!!! Thats fantastic news!! Enjoy your weekend-you deserve every syn ;) xxx

Friday 30th August EE as eating at my family's tonight and no idea what they're cooking!

Breakfast: Banana (SF) grapes (SF) strawberries (SF) museli (HEB) and some milk allowance (1/2 HEA)
Drinks: 2 cups of tea (1/2 HEA) will have to syn rest of tea that I have today! This is why i do red/green days etc - although depending on what they cook for tea it might fit into a red day
Lunch: Tuna salad - tuna (F) eggs (F) lettuce (SF) tomatoes (SF) and black olives (1 syn) This was from Morrisons but I have thrown away the dressing as that alone was about 100 calories :/
Afternoon snacks: Peach (SF) Plum (SF) Mullerlight (F)
I will probably have another cuppa (1 syn)

I will update later :) Have a lovely day minimins xxxx

Oh no just realised that cookieI had on Wednesday was more like 9.5 syns than 5 :( so need to add 4.5 to total brining to 32.5

Then today i had another thinking they were just 5 syns :( so that brings total to 42 syns :(

Although on the plus side that does still leave me with 63 syns :) should be ok! I'm only bothered cos I think I always go way over my weekly syns at weekends, this is the first week I will properly keep track

xxxx

Oh no just realised that cookieI had on Wednesday was more like 9.5 syns than 5 :( so need to add 4.5 to total brining to 32.5

Then today i had another thinking they were just 5 syns :( so that brings total to 42 syns :(

Although on the plus side that does still leave me with 63 syns :) should be ok! I'm only bothered cos I think I always go way over my weekly syns at weekends, this is the first week I will properly keep track

xxxx

That sounds like a good cookie ;) xxx

But it was just ok :( was homemade at work :( xxxx

But it was just ok :( was homemade at work :( xxxx

Ohhh no... just ok is not good enough for a cookie! It needs to be at least very good! Im sure you will make up for it with a few treats this weekend :D Xx

I hope so haha just feel like I wasted my syns a bit, but I know i've got plenty

Just no idea what we are being cooked this weekend. Tomorrow night is easy because it is Indian meal out so i can choose what I have carefully :)

The wine will take me over the syns haha

xxxx

Ok I've been naughty and enjoyed my night so far
Crisps 4 syns
Wine about 12
Starter Melon mint and cumin with a tiny bit of feta 1 syn
Main Pork with couscous and asparagus with a slice of Serrano (1 syn?) and some sauce (4)
Pudding Homemade icecream (11 syns)

TOTAL SYNS TONIGHT 33

total weekly syn : 75/105

xxxx

Ok I've been naughty and enjoyed my night so far
Crisps 4 syns
Wine about 12
Starter Melon mint and cumin with a tiny bit of feta 1 syn
Main Pork with couscous and asparagus with a slice of Serrano (1 syn?) and some sauce (4)
Pudding Homemade icecream (11 syns)

TOTAL SYNS TONIGHT 33

total weekly syn : 75/105

xxxx

Sounds divine ;) enjoy!! Xx

I am back after a very syn-full weekend ....

I definitely went over my weekly syns, and felt a bit demotivated yesterday. But a good chat with the boy has made me feel much better.

I am going to count yesterday's syns and then try and be good the rest of this week (Including the weekend!)

Yesterday syn total: 25

Weekly total: 25/105

Tuesday 3rd September 2013

The following is my aim for today (Success Express):

Breakfast: Museli (HEB1) with (1/2 HEA 1) milk allowance; Strawberries (SF); Grapes (SF); and Banana (SF) 2/3rds SF
Drinks: 2 cups of tea (1/2 HEA 1)
Lunch: 2 slices of 400g wholemeal (HEB 2); spicy chicken (F); and lettuce (SF) cucumber (SF) and tomato (SF) with a touch of lighter than light mayo (1 syn) with a big salad lots of Lettuce (SF); lots of Tomatoes (SF); Cucumber (SF); with low fat feta (1/2 HEA2) At least 2/3rds SF
Snacks: Plum (SF) and Mullerlight (F) I have some noughts and crosses if I need them, as I am gyming after work; 1 cup of tea (1/4 HEA2)
Post gym snack: 6 walnut halves (6syns)
Dinner: Tuna Steak (F), Sweet potato (F), lots of brocolli (SF) and baby corn (SF) - just 2/3rds SF
Evening snack: (1/4 HEA2) Cuppa and banana cake (5 syns)

Aim for syns: 12; Maxiumum syns: 16 1/2

I will let you know how I get on :)

xxxx

The following is my aim for today (Success Express):

Breakfast: Museli (HEB1) with (1/2 HEA 1) milk allowance; Strawberries (SF); Grapes (SF); and Banana (SF) 2/3rds SF
Drinks: 2 cups of tea (1/2 HEA 1)
Lunch: 2 slices of 400g wholemeal (HEB 2); spicy chicken (F); and lettuce (SF) cucumber (SF) and tomato (SF) with a touch of lighter than light mayo (1 syn) with a big salad lots of Lettuce (SF); lots of Tomatoes (SF); Cucumber (SF); with low fat feta (1/2 HEA2) At least 2/3rds SF
Snacks: Plum (SF) and Mullerlight (F) I have some noughts and crosses if I need them, as I am gyming after work; 1 cup of tea (1/4 HEA2)
Post gym snack: 6 walnut halves (6syns)
Dinner: Tuna Steak (F), Sweet potato (F), lots of brocolli (SF) and baby corn (SF) - just 2/3rds SF
Evening snack: (1/4 HEA2) Cuppa and banana cake (5 syns)

Aim for syns: 12; Maxiumum syns: 16 1/2

I will let you know how I get on :)

xxxx

Hey Jess! Hope you had a good weekend :D I am feeling mega de motivated this week... I sts which is ok but have been quite tough on myself in relation to working out.. I don't think ive given myself enough credit for the stuff I have done and more so beaten myself up for what I haven't managed to do.. :/ am going to try and find it again today and hope to be back on track for the next week (until I go away next Tuesday-then hopefully just do some damage control whilst away)

Hope you have a good day :)

Xx

I am back after a very syn-full weekend ....

I definitely went over my weekly syns, and felt a bit demotivated yesterday. But a good chat with the boy has made me feel much better.

I am going to count yesterday's syns and then try and be good the rest of this week (Including the weekend!)

Yesterday syn total: 25

Weekly total: 25/105

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Jess! Hope you had a good weekend :D I am feeling mega de motivated this week... I sts which is ok but have been quite tough on myself in relation to working out.. I don't think ive given myself enough credit for the stuff I have done and more so beaten myself up for what I haven't managed to do.. :/ am going to try and find it again today and hope to be back on track for the next week (until I go away next Tuesday-then hopefully just do some damage control whilst away)

Hope you have a good day :)

Xx
Hey hun

I found that one weird thing aboyt exercising etc is that it can slow down weight loss .... but that can be just loosing fat but gaining muscle and that is a really good thing

Keep positive as you are doing really well :)

xxxx

Back