joannes diary to lose for holidays

jo ogden

hi all joined yesterday with the 12 week payment as i go away in 13 weeks and would love to lose a stone or more so here gos wish me luck and feel free to tell me if im doing anything wrong

breakfast: apple first thing then sw breakfast 3 rashers bacon ,egg,baked beans,mushrooms,tomatoes
dinner :asda tandori chicken fillets,lettuce,cucumber,crabsticks,spring onions ,1tbsp asda garlic dressing 1.5 syns
snacks :mackeral in curry sauce ,apple,muller light
tea : burger made with mince and onions lots of salad sweetpot wedges and healthy b bread roll and healthy a milk

syns 1.5 so far

hi all joined yesterday with the 12 week payment as i go away in 13 weeks and would love to lose a stone or more so here gos wish me luck and feel free to tell me if im doing anything wrong

breakfast: apple first thing then sw breakfast 3 rashers bacon ,egg,baked beans,mushrooms,tomatoes
dinner :asda tandori chicken fillets,lettuce,cucumber,crabsticks,spring onions ,1tbsp asda garlic dressing 1.5 syns
snacks :mackeral in curry sauce ,apple,muller light
tea : burger made with mince and onions lots of salad sweetpot wedges and healthy b bread roll and healthy a milk

syns 1.5 asda garlic dressing
1.5 burger sauce
2 options belgium
6 glass rose wine
total 10

Well done signing up for 12 weeks, I wish I could be so determined!
I'm starting a diary tomorrow, but am going to try to go it alone.
Good luck :)

sunday: woke up feeling great had loads of water yesterday
breakfast :bacon.mushrooms beans,egg
dinner/tea 2 slices of pork roast,potatoes mashed with nat yogurt and 1 tsp mustard (1 syn) cauliflower,carrots,sprouts.leeks and mint sauce
snacked on crabsticks fat free yogurt and frozen berries
stuffed from dinner so not sure what ill be having later hea:milk heb:2 alpen lights
syns caffe nero cappacino with semi milk 2 syns mustard 1
cant believe i not had tea as ive had big late breakfast and dinner late not like me

do i really need to use syns finding it ok with just a few

Last edited:
MONDAY:BREAKFAST : apple frozen fruits and fat free nat yogurt
DINNER :couscous with toms.cucumbers peppers
TEA :chilli made with tomatoes chillipowder kidney beans and rice finished up using ap acket of shwatz chilli concarne was well worth the syns 5.5 apack so half i would say 3syns HEA MILK HEB 2 ALPEN LIGHTS
SYNS:pACKET MIX 3
im at work today but this is what im planning on having might change later

Last edited:
TUESDAY :BREAKFAST : apple,2 poached eggs .mushrooms .tinned tomatoes
DINNER :asda mckeral in terakki sauce and cucumber
TEA:Gammon with lots of salad
HEA MILK HEA B 2 ALPEN LIGHTS
berries and nat yogurt
syns 1syn a squirt of low fat mayo

Last edited:
WEDS:took the dog out for half hours walk need to start excercising more
BREAKFAST: omelette done with bacon mushrooms eggs and spaggetti apple
DINNER:HEB BROWN ROLL:asda chicken fillets salad SYNS HELLMANS MAYONAISE 2 SYNS
TEA :will be a slimming world meal with either salad or noodles will update later
berries and nat yogurt
supper couscous and cucumber

Last edited:
THURS:BREAKFAST :berries and natural yogurt
DINNER: half pack of slimming world past salad over half in bin how revolting are these so finished up with half pack of chicken and crabsticks followed by an apple
SYNS :FREDDO 5
im planning on having chicken with mushrooms and sweetcorn peppers in a sauce will update later and cauliflower rice had colmans peppercorn sauce just over a quarter pack so think its 3 syns
on a good note looking forward to weigh in tommorrow hoping to have lost a couple of pounds
SYNS COLMANS PEPPER SAUCE 3 SYNS HEA3 BABYBELL LIGHT HEB 2 ALPEN LIGHT

Last edited:
lovely plenty of tie to get weight off i want to get at least a stone off in 12 weeks 3 stone target would be even better lol

FRIDAY WEIGH IN DAY LOST 6LBS
im over the moon
had no breakfast as was weigh in so finished up having 2 HEB HI FI BARS HEA MILK
DINNER:couscous with tomatoes onion cucumber
TEA:steak onions mushrooms weetcorn and sweet potatoe chips
fruit and yogurt
SYNS 25g aldi morn wheats cherry actually these are gorgeous not any though 4 SYNS

Last edited:
SAT:BREAKFAST :bacon,mushrooms,spagetti .apple and bannana
DINNER:turkey salad
TEA:Chilli con carme with rice and peas half pack of colmans chill con carne mix SYNS 4
HEA ;MILK HEB :2 HI FI BARS
SYNS GLASS OF ROSE WINE 6 SYNS TOTAL 10

Last edited:
Back