Joined slimming world tonight

IMG_1038.JPG Tea time

Hiya

I noticed on your SP day you had pasta and rice. I could be wrong as I've only just rejoined, but I thought you weren't supposed to have these on an SP day. We always used to switch them out for cauliflower rice or spiraled courgette, or just more veggies (broccoli bologna see or something)

Sorry. I feel like every time I come on your thread I'm telling you what you are doing wrong.

I'm not horrible honest. I just don't want you to sabotage your own weight loss without realising. Things can be so confusing until you get your head around it. Anyway. ...probably worth double checking with your consultant.

Nice to see you are not feeling hungry though

Haha your fine appreciate the help . I thort it was everything without carbs,plus extra HEXb.

This is what confused me as pasta is carbs then I assumed it's just potatoes I couldn't have. In my book it's says can eat anything from page 14-19 if doing sp and the rice and pasta was on this page along with eggs etc.

Il ask when I'm at group cause I'm confused now lol. I just assumed all fruit, veg, and anything off these pages I could have.

Thanks for your help I love it that people save me hahaha if cnt have pasta and rice think ok just stick to normal day or il start feeling sorry for myself lol

I didn't think you could have rice and pasta either, I know that when I did SP days last time I was on SW I did veg with my meals rather than rice/pasta/potatoes.
But I'm not sure either. I'd double check with your consultant :)

Dinner looks yummy! :)

Just checked and it says you can eat the items on those pages with an S or P symbol:)

Confusingly, on the next page it also says if you fancy a jacket spud or banana to have it anyway. I suppose it means it's better to do that than fall off the wagon totally

Oh god trust me haha thanks girls for your help did think it was odd haha. Il just stick to extra easy days then may try this if weight slows down

Day 6 woop woop nearly weigh day

Breakfast- bannana
Lunch -remains of last night spag Bol 2syns
Parmasan cheese HEX a
Bannana
Tea- cottage pie with colmans mix syn this at 2.5 as will be having under half.
Cheese on the top 3syns

HEX b apen bar

Total syns 7.5

Last edited:
Think I might make cottage pie tomorrow, been fancying it for past few days! Excited to see how much you've lost!

Ye it's 7syns for the colmanssachet they will be having it with Yorkshire and veg il be having just veg with it but I ant fussed . I don't think bad really half is 3 1/2 syns rather than buyin all diff ingredients to do slimming world one. I'm lazy lol.

I cnt wait it's good that we are a day apart aswell on weigh day :)

Ye it's 7syns for the colmanssachet they will be having it with Yorkshire and veg il be having just veg with it but I ant fussed . I don't think bad really half is 3 1/2 syns rather than buyin all diff ingredients to do slimming world one. I'm lazy lol.

I cnt wait it's good that we are a day apart aswell on weigh day :)

I always have loads of spices and tins of stuff in cupboard so I always just make my own then serve it with a load of veg. Yorkshire pudding sounds nice though... yum!

Decided to have Chinese tonight, 7.5 syns for Chicken in Black Bean Sauce, Boiled Rice and going to treat myself to 2 veg spring rolls, 13 syns for both.
Will still be under my syns by 20 for the week, so I think I can manage it :D haha

Mmmm Chinese I have another planned for Saturday haha. You should be fine anyway doing after weighed cause still
Got all week to loose which is a good thing. I had beef with mushrooms for 8.5 might try oyster chicken this week that's 6.5 if I remeber right. Do you know if it's oyster sauce they use with chow mein if so I know il like it lol.
Also plan on having on having 2 vodka with sugerfree red bull woooooop woooooop bring on the weekend haha

I think it's oyster sauce, not sure. Depends where you get it from I think!

Ment to ask you you know plain noodles from Chinese do you know how many syns they are it says boiled are free. Do you think if they are fried which prob are will be 6 as the oil used

Dont know about the fried ones, just know that the plain boiled ones are free x

Iv decided as of next week I'm going to try and half my portion on the bad food and add more veg. As you can see from my pics I'm eating to much. Iv always thort to myself I would sooner have a big meal and that way I won't get hungry and crave things throughout the day. This is good for not eating inbetween meals but I'm
Still eating far to much which is no good for in the future .

Back