Journey to a mummy

Hey yes trying to think positive that next week will see a loss - this week is a strange one and throwing my menus yesterday we were invited to hubbys mums for his bday meal but luckily it was chicken, stuffing veg and potatoes so synned the stuffing and pudding was a mini meriangue with fruit and cream so syns for the meriangue and cream.

tonight im at a training course straight from work until 8.30pm for my youth offenders volunteering so think hubby is going to cook spag bol and i will heat some up when home.

todays menus

B: Fruit and yoghurt
L: Tuna salad and raspberries
D: hopefully spag bol

really struggling to get back to it after cold and then its coming up the * week so feeling even worse knowing another month is llost on the trying front :( I have all the signs the witch is on her way and i always get so emotional and just want to eat but im trying my hardest to stop this habit.

going aqua tomorrow so once im back into the swing of exercise il be ok as it does make me want to be healthy when iv exercised as i dont want to ruin the work iv done.

heres to a better week and a positive mind

Stupid * week - last thing you need after feeling ill for weeks! It's horrible isn't it, * week is bad enough at the best of times but when you are trying it is the worst thing in the world. It'll be done soon and then you have a new month ahead of you - one month closer to your goals. x

yes thats a good way to think of i, closer to a new month of trying and getting this weight moving.
it is a horrible week at the best of times but i agree when your trying its the worst week the run up all the second guessing, symptoms or not and then the feeling when you know theres no baby this month.

my final blood tests came back ok so waiting on the doctor to call to discuss my scan results - just want it over with now so i can move onwards.

B: shape 0 yoghurt
L: homemade spag bol, peppers, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and chillis
D: chicken with some kind of sauce

I am debating whether to start a class near my home tonight - weighing up the costs vs benefits

mummywillbe said:
yes thats a good way to think of i, closer to a new month of trying and getting this weight moving.
it is a horrible week at the best of times but i agree when your trying its the worst week the run up all the second guessing, symptoms or not and then the feeling when you know theres no baby this month.

my final blood tests came back ok so waiting on the doctor to call to discuss my scan results - just want it over with now so i can move onwards.

B: shape 0 yoghurt
L: homemade spag bol, peppers, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and chillis
D: chicken with some kind of sauce

I am debating whether to start a class near my home tonight - weighing up the costs vs benefits

Hey, did you decide to join a class tonight? X

I love my class so I'm biased but I think it's well worth it. The motivation and the support is amazing and I've met some lovely people there. Def give it a go if you can! x

mummywillbe said:
Hey No I didnt, I didnt get back from work in time and was rushing around so think I will hit this week head on and see how I feel next week - Do think I need that extra little push tho and maybe a class is the right thing its just the money and time side of things too.

Do you go to class? x

I do go to class but mainly just to weigh, I have been to group before and always stayed to image therapy and loved it - my group that I go to now is at 7.30pm and I'm just too hungry to stay usually! I find having an official weigh in and somebody else weighing me keeps me on track. Having said that I lost 3 stone last year at home so it really depends. Not sure any of that helps?

Hope your enjoying your weekend x

Hi both

I think next week I will join my local class there is one at 6pm so could go straight there from work or one at 7.30pm but like you nellylou I think I would be too hungry as wont want to eat before for fear of a gain :)

weekend been nice gone far to quickly but nice, still craving rubbish but trying to restrain myself havent been to bad this weekend and we went for a walk yesterday get some exercise in. still no sign of * but as i say craving everything i shouldnt so can tell shes on her way :(

went shopping sat and planned this weeks lunches and meals.

B: porriage with currents and ss milk HEXA
S: 0% yoghurt
L: Jacket beans and salad with a yoghurt for afters
S: Apple
D: chicken and veg with a fruit salad of berries for afters
E: 30 mins of davina

hows everyones weekends been?

had my results back today all seems to be ok so pleased, he mentioned that stress seems to be a trigger for the flucuations in results and once i have got my bmi to 30 i can start clomid

so kick up the bum needed and back on the wagon 100% no cheating and up the exercise!!

Hey, glad test results all seem to be fine. How many points do you need to get your bmi down? (sorry can't see stats on i phone)
X

Good news with your test results - hopefully it won't be too long until you can get started with the clomid x

Been over to slimmingeats website for some more dinner inspirations, needs to involve chicken and passata lol

B: apple, youghurt, kelloggs bar
L: Left over tuna bake, apple, yoghurt
D: something involving chicken :) think i may do a pasta bake again then hubby can take some to work, i have a course all day tomorrow and their providing the food (better choose wisely)

Hey how are you? X

Morning - I come crawling back to the boards with halo in bits, the past two days havent been the best food wise!

yesterday i was really good until hubby came home with a dairy milk fruit and nut which we halved tut tut - bless him he thought he was being kind as i have been feeling off the past few days, * should have shown her face 5 days ago and I know she is on her way but you can never stop getting your hopes up no matter how much i tell myself to :(

but all chocolate aside it is my birthday weekend so off for lunch and facial with a friend tomorrow and to a thai restuarant at night so need to work out whats the best to eat, it is a set 3 course meal so will check the menu later and make my choice.

i have my extra easy 100 days book at work with me to choose my dinners and lunches next week so off food shopping tonight so i know there will be no junk in the house and the hubby is banned from buying chocolate lol

todays menu:

b: yoghurt and alpen bar
milk in tea
L: jacket potato and beans with salad and yoghurt
D: chicken, ham and sw chips yum yum

its weigh day tomorrow so fingers crossed i hope the choc doesnt let me down.

Nelly how you are feeling?
x

mummywillbe said:
Morning - I come crawling back to the boards with halo in bits, the past two days havent been the best food wise!

yesterday i was really good until hubby came home with a dairy milk fruit and nut which we halved tut tut - bless him he thought he was being kind as i have been feeling off the past few days, * should have shown her face 5 days ago and I know she is on her way but you can never stop getting your hopes up no matter how much i tell myself to :(

but all chocolate aside it is my birthday weekend so off for lunch and facial with a friend tomorrow and to a thai restuarant at night so need to work out whats the best to eat, it is a set 3 course meal so will check the menu later and make my choice.

i have my extra easy 100 days book at work with me to choose my dinners and lunches next week so off food shopping tonight so i know there will be no junk in the house and the hubby is banned from buying chocolate lol

todays menu:

b: yoghurt and alpen bar
milk in tea
L: jacket potato and beans with salad and yoghurt
D: chicken, ham and sw chips yum yum

its weigh day tomorrow so fingers crossed i hope the choc doesnt let me down.

Nelly how you are feeling?
x

Hey, happy birthday - sounds like you have lots of lovely things planned. How did weigh in go?
Feeling much more positive thank you, have booked in with GP on Wednesday to get us referred (again) so at least things are moving forward x

Thanks both had a lovely day yesterday went to a spa day and was so nice to relax :) hope your both enjoying yours?

Having a DVD day today and having a healthy cooked meal tonight yum yum

Missy that's good about the gp things are looking up :)

I'm all over the place * super long cycle now 41 days :(

Xx

So im back after having a few days away for my birthday, hasnt been a bad few days foodwise. yesterday I did have a birthday treat of chinese thai style chicken which was yum had a ton of onion, carrots chicken peices in a sweet chilli sauce which i thought didnt seem to bad sw wise.

but did have a chocolate muffin as my cake :)

today is angel day and ive brought in cakes for work and made sure i didnt buy myself one!

B: Mullerlight, apple and alpen bar (1/2 HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)
L: Jacket with beans and salad, 0% shape yoghurt and a apple
D: spag bol lots of veg and a small portion of pasta as im trying not to have to much carbs on ee as i think i may have to much

Back