Journey to.... The Real Me

I feel so gross today and horrible I'm sat at my desk and everytime I look down my tighes look massive :( so tempted to just pig out and scoff a whole eater egg or something grrr... I know I'll just make the situation worse but still I need some motivation to get me back to how I was.

sunnyrae said:
I feel so gross today and horrible I'm sat at my desk and everytime I look down my tighes look massive :( so tempted to just pig out and scoff a whole eater egg or something grrr... I know I'll just make the situation worse but still I need some motivation to get me back to how I was.

I bet there not! I think that about my gut it's horrible

Ive been doing really well yay. Strange is since i got mycfitbit i am eating more because i can see how i can and still lose weight which means im less likely to binge and i havent yet yay :)

Right i been away for a while but im back to being good with a new goal of 9st rather than 8st 7 i just think it's more realistic and means i have just got 7lbs to go yay

Ok I am back trying a different approach, not exactly calorie counting but eating more mindfully not in front of the tv, trying to make healthier choices and stop when I'm full that way it's like my body is calorie counting on it's own. In the first week I've lost 8lbs I carry a lot of water.

Nothing is off limits but I just have to have three meals a day, made up of mainly veg fruit etc and stop eating just before I'm full.

I've got so used to planning our evenings and weekends around what we are going to eat haha it's crazy really.

So far today I've have
Half tin of fruit salad in juice
Fresh tomatoes chopped onion olives tuna and feta.

Have come down with the flu so am bored in bed and trying too make the most of my time by starting to post on here again :)

Feeling sooo ill. Have barely moved from my bed but have just had a new halogen oven delivered and desperate to try it out. Will post pics if i get chance.

Havent really eaten much over the last few days.

Can not remember the last time i was soooo ill :(

Lunch all done in the halogen all for 264 cals :)

Attachments

• image-566192141.jpg
    image-566192141.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 19
Well feeling sooo much better finally!!! Its TOTM though and feeling bloated!
Going out for a family meal later i know there will be sooo much food i really just want to be able to enjoy it without having to worry.

Really enjoyed tea last night and tried to not have too much.

For tea tonight currently have a beef and ale stew in the slow cooker and have a small wholemeal loaf in the bread machine. Going to make some parsnip an cauli mash to have with it.

Back